• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is God?

What type is God?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
melchizedek3.jpg

Who is the real Grand Architect of the Universe?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ 8w9 Sx/So.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Typing God, or as you put it, the Grand Architect of the universe goes against everything that such a being would have to be.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Typing God, or as you put it, the Grand Architect of the universe goes against everything that such a being would have to be.

If God is a person like you and me, he should be typable, but if God is some kind of non-human Force or substance, then I will admit he is not typable.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
In the first case we'd have to specify if we are talking about a god of some specific religion, or invent a new one. The outcome of which would be either arbitrary or logically fallacious.
Unless if you'd assert that the personality of a person-like god could be derived from the structure of our world, which I doubt would be very convincing.
Any rationally defined god seems to contradict with this idea however, unless you want to take some MBTI type to be god-like, which is again very problematic.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Agreed, though one can type interpretations of God (for example, God as he is presented in the Bible can, theoretically, be typed).

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
God must be all types, otherwise he can't be God (i.e. the totality of the universe). However, that option was lacking from your questionnaire. Therefore, my induction is that you are not God. If you are not God, I don't want to waste my time talking to you. Bye.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YHVH

(Most obvious 4 letter combo)