• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type was George Michael?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say ESFP or ENFP 4w3 Sx/So.

[youtube=K6vbTt9xnLw]George Michael On Cannabis[/youtube]
[youtube=X7u9By469IM]George Michael - A Different Story 1[/youtube]
[youtube=izGwDsrQ1eQ]George Michael - Careless Whisper[/youtube]
[youtube=ItZ351nY9QM]George Michael Interview (Outside Nookie) 1998[/youtube]
[youtube=euhKBnlQptk]George Michael Biography - Part 1[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP 3 .... not sure about the wing. Probably 3w2 though.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
DEAD.

...too soon?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
CARE
LESS
WHIS
PERS

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
His personality makes want to say ESFx, and his music makes me want to say ENFP... But either way, ExFx. :3 Definitely 1000% extroverted, if that guy isn't I don't know what is.

His interview with Oprah where he makes this harsh line of "I don't want homophobes buying my music" makes want to lean more towards J-type.. He has this less wishy-washy way about himself that I don't see with ENFPs too much.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I saw an interview with him and Morrissey on a panel. Morrissey is a 4w3.
Morrissey came across as elitist and deliberately disagreeable, and George Michael was incredibly gracious and said all the right things. Core 3 over 4.

The recent passings of Bowie and Prince make this interesting as Prince was a 4w3 and Bowie likely a 3w4. I already see more of a similar vibe with George and Bowie. They both seem way more gracious and polished, whereas the 4s are terribly stubborn and can alienate their audiences even as people love them for their unbending individuality. 3w4s can be amazingly creative and individual, and yet still play for a crowd and not compromise on what matters to them most.

At first I said a 4 wing, but changed it, mainly cuz I think of a 4 wing as making 3s icier, but that's probably just Thinking type 3s.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP 3 .... not sure about the wing. Probably 3w2 though.
To add on, he's an SEE-Se swinger. I guess that's karma for his hedonism.

All the philanthropy in the world means nothing if you can't stay a little modest.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He is undoubtedly a 2w3 ESFP. He was a total mummy's boy that felt that he had to minimize his needs from an early age. He only seems 4-ish to people that didn't know him from the start, besides 2s integrate to 4s. He definitely isn't a 3 at all, 3s come off as dead inside not like 2w3s, who seem warm. Bradley Simpson and Olly Murs are also 2w3 ESFPs and you'll see that they are pretty similar to how he was in his early 20s.