• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anakin Diagnosed Professionally

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Eights are far more consciously directed. He just seems to be chasing after things he's supposed to want. ("I have this power, they keep telling me I'm supposed to be the Chosen One, therefore I have to get as much power and control as possible." In the end, he even sacrifices Padme.

No, Anakin force-choked her out of anger, but he didn't dump or sacrifice her. He seemed pretty upset when Palpatine reported on her death.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, Anakin force-choked her out of anger, but he didn't dump or sacrifice her. He seemed pretty upset when Palpatine reported on her death.

You don't really see how much of his behavior seems to be compulsive and not really tapped into anything deep, or how desperate he seems all the time? His intensity is too much to be authentic.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't really see how much of his behavior seems to be compulsive and not really tapped into anything deep, or how desperate he seems all the time? His intensity is too much to be authentic.

I see a 6 deteriorating to 3 (not as a stress point). His lack of an inner life indicates this. I also see - contrary to your MBTI call - an extravert with his tertiary going nuts. This is because of (or the cause of) the lack of inner life, inner stability. No moral compass.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a 6 deteriorating to 3 (not as a stress point). His lack of an inner life indicates this. I also see - contrary to your MBTI call - an extravert with his tertiary going nuts. This is because of (or the cause of) the lack of inner life, inner stability. No moral compass.

I'll think about it some more.

And if I have enough stomach for it, I'll rewatch the movies.
(If I don't survive, you'll only have yourself to blame!)