• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donna Summer

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 6w7 So/Sx?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 6w7 So/Sx?

ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp. Unassuming yet passionate aesthete. Relaxed, grounded, bodily presence. Quietly optimistic next outright ebullient.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp. Unassuming yet passionate aesthete. Relaxed, grounded, bodily presence. Quietly optimistic next outright ebullient.

what's up with 9w8 Sx/Sp's and being disproportionately being alluring divas? almost all of the 9w8 Sx/Sps on that list have charisma and appeal than the 7s and 3s

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
double post :doh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's up with 9w8 Sx/Sp's and being disproportionately being alluring divas? almost all of the 9w8 Sx/Sps on that list have charisma and appeal than the 7s and 3s

Yes, Beyoncé, Donna Summer, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Janet Jackson, Sophia Loren, Jewel, Alicia Keys, Pat Benatar, they are all divas, and they are 9w8 Sx/Sp.

Must be the connection to 3. 9w1 are more connected to the competency side of Type 3. 9w8 to the assertive side of Type 3. That's because 8 is on the assertive triad and 1 is on the competency triad. 3 is on both triads. Also, 9 is on the optimistic triad, 8 on the assertive traid, so 9w8 tend to be assertive and optimistic like 7s. Moreover, the Sx instinct drive naturally to be diva.

What is a bit surpsing is that 9w8 Sx/Sp can seem even more diva than 9w8 Sx/So. There's Paula Abdul, Sheryl Crowe, Janis Joplin, Melissa Etheridge, Maria Muldaur Liz Phair and Brigitte Bardot, but overall, it looks less diva.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, wowm I JUST SAW this thread (And disagreed with ENFP, though i'm not sure what type), and went on to copy my Stevie Wonder thread to format and add to my offsite blog, and now on the news, they just said she died! :shock::horor::shock:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
omg, elfboy killed donna summers.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this is the woman who sung the Power of One in the 2nd Pokemon Movie!