• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicholas Cage's character in Matchstick Men

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I couldn't tell what Nicholas Cage's character in Matchstick men was. My guess would be ISTJ 6 with a SP/SX variant.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I couldn't tell what Nicholas Cage's character in Matchstick men was. My guess would be ISTJ 6 with a SP/SX variant.

I sorta thought INTJ 6w5 Sp/Sx

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I sorta thought INTJ 6w5 Sp/Sx

Where was the Ni? I thought Si because he was very detail oriented with cleaning his rugs, wanted everything the same all the time and hated change, and loved the familiar. This all seemed so Si to me.