• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What will Elfboy and Speed Gavroche type Dick Clark as?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bet they'll type him INTJ, Enneagram 4w8 sx/sp.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
And you believe that he should be typed otherwise?

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Both [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] are too young to know who Dick Clark is.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8904]Esoteric Wench[/MENTION]
exactly

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After a few research, I say ESFJ 3w2 Sp/Sx.

Never heard about that dude before, though.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After a few research, I say ESFJ 3w2 Sp/Sx.

Never heard about that dude before, though.

Well, it looks like I was wrong about you.

That's exactly what I pegged him as. The fact that he'd been doing the same routine every New Years Eve for who knows how long (no matter how ill he was), probably because he felt it was his responsibility, is what led me to think Guardian. Combined with his outgoing personality and friendly demeanor, I concluded ESFJ, as well. He's a great example of a masculine ESFJ (they seem stereotyped as being effeminate, where I tend to see them as more salesmanlike).

I concluded 3w2, as well. Not sure about the instinctual variants, but I was thinking so/sx.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Wait, have you guys actually not heard of Dick Clark? I'm not old (early 20s) but I thought almost everyone knew who he was.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
better question... would they be anywhere near accurate compared to if dick clark TOOK the test? :laugh:

(if he took it 40 times, most likely yes, because I've tested as several different types :holy:)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
better question... would they be anywhere near accurate compared to if dick clark TOOK the test? :laugh:

(if he took it 40 times, most likely yes, because I've tested as several different types :holy:)

online MBTI tests are are total rubbish

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so are professional ones... I've gotten a couple of different results on those as well :laugh:

probably because they ask questions like
"are you are logical person or an emotional person?"
or "do you like people or are you more of a loner?" (hello! that does NOT tell you anything about cognitive functions!). I wouldn't be surprised if half of all ENFPs test as T's and 70% of them test as I's.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
or "do you like people or are you more of a loner?" (hello! that does NOT tell you anything about cognitive functions!). I wouldn't be surprised if half of all ENFPs test as T's and 70% of them test as I's.

If it's not a cognitive functions test, then what's so wrong with that kind of question?

In case you didn't know, there is an introvert/extrovert test somewhere online which I've taken. Why is it that so many people can't decide on MBTI through JCF? Because JCF wasn't geared toward answering that question. Yes, I know these tests give an MBTI result, but it's not guaranteed. And if you're concerned with the I/E parts of the MBTI test, than take a test designed to determine I/E and nothing else.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

taken both types on several different occasions and test differently... people change depending on life situations, that's something that's rarely taken into account :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If it's not a cognitive functions test, then what's so wrong with that kind of question?
In case you didn't know, there is an introvert/extrovert test somewhere online which I've taken. Why is it that so many people can't decide on MBTI through JCF? Because JCF wasn't geared toward answering that question. Yes, I know these tests give an MBTI result, but it's not guaranteed.
I'm not questioning my type in case you're wondering, but yes it is. MBTI has nothing to do with how emotional, social, ambitious or whatever one is and everything to do which the cognitive functions one is most comfortable with. I am a feeler, but there is nothing emotional or compassionate about me. I might be subjective, but I am a logical and emotionally stable person and I feel a lot of ENFPs are, particularly those with strong Te. the questions of most MBTI tests are shallow and surface level and don't give an accurate description of anything (though Enneagram tests are even worse lol)

And if you're concerned with the I/E parts of the MBTI test, than take a test designed to determine I/E and nothing else.
this doesn't work. there are different types of introversion measured by different kinds of tests. in MBTI, it simply has to do with function order, and many ENFPs in other models of E/I test as introverts, self included.