• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Balto

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Balto: ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp
Jenna: IxFx 9w8 Sx/Sp
Boris: ESTP 6w7 So/Sp
Steel: ESTP 3w2 Sx/So
Rosie: ENFJ 2w3 or 7w6 So/Sx

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see Steele as more of an ENTJ, the way he's a manipulative mastermind. He has more of a te-take chargeness than ti. I guess the way he acts like your stereotypically dirtbag seems ESTP-ish but then the lengths he's willing to go to mess things up suggests a judging preference to me and there's an underlying fear of not being on top which would go with te the ni planning, and the inferior fi.

Steele- ENTJ- 3w2 8w9 5w6 sx/sp.

Jenna- INFP 9w1 2w1 6w7 Sp/Sx.

I do see ISFP 9w8 sx/sp as a good type for Balto though.

Nikki- ENTP

Kaltag- ESTP

Star- INFP