• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lights (musician)

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Before I even got to know who she is, I've been told I resembled her. I like her acoustic music, but having watched her interviews I'm now officially charmed by her personality!

She's talkative (she imagines being interviewed and answering in a British accent too), loves to talk about predestined universe, strong visionary with gaming/fantasy environment, she has a high comfort level allowing interviewers to be treated no less than a friend...

I think I recognise an ENFP when I see one. :blush: She's firgkgen adorable.
Strong NF, my second guess is ENFJ.

When I wore makeup one day, someone in a cafe mentioned I kind of look like her! What an opulent compliment to accept because I think she's so rad..

("Spoiler" that's titled something else for some reason, I noticed)

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
She really needs more recognition. I also think she's a 4w3. Are most ENFP type 4s?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's got the ENFx vibe for sure. The gaze in her eyes seems bright-eyed and visionary, definitely idealistic. But she seems quite people-bonding oriented. The interest in comics and fantasy weapons... action oriented, speaks Se to me, so I think she's probably ENFJ. Bubbly Fe is present in these interviews, I think. Coming up with ideas from inside, an inner world of one's interests and insights, and making them real feels like Ni merging with Fe and Se oriented action. Or, she could be collecting various unrelated ideas and merging them together, which is Ne. But whatever the case may be, she's an ENF in spades. :)

4w3, can definitely see this as a possibility... social type.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
She's got the ENFx vibe for sure. The gaze in her eyes seems bright-eyed and visionary, definitely idealistic. But she seems quite people-bonding oriented. The interest in comics and fantasy weapons... action oriented, speaks Se to me, so I think she's probably ENFJ. Bubbly Fe is present in these interviews, I think. Coming up with ideas from inside, an inner world of one's interests and insights, and making them real feels like Ni merging with Fe and Se oriented action. Or, she could be collecting various unrelated ideas and merging them together, which is Ne. But whatever the case may be, she's an ENF in spades. :)

4w3, can definitely see this as a possibility... social type.
ENF in spades :yesss: I love how she claims she's interrupting, impatient, restless, driven and loving. She's so ambitious with her Type 3 wing, it's really inspiring...

And yeah Se could be also context related with gaming... her Ne is way too dominant to ignore, but I know how corresponding it is in generating spontaneous ideas...

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENF in spades :yesss: I love how she claims she's interrupting, impatient, restless, driven and loving. She's so ambitious with her Type 3 wing, it's really inspiring...

And yeah Se could be also context related with gaming... her Ne is way too dominant to ignore, but I know how corresponding it is in generating spontaneous ideas...

Not to mention the starry eyed Ne expression!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Um, yeah, all I had to do was read the name and I knew she is ENFP (Those ENPs and their thing for names having to do with light :tongue:). Watching the videos maginified that existing impression by like 10000.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Um, yeah, all I had to do was read the name and I knew she is ENFP (Those ENPs and their thing for names having to do with light :tongue:). Watching the videos maginified that existing impression by like 10000.
Oh whatever that means, astro cat. :p
It's less ostentatious than Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or Bruno Mars I suppose lol if the world would allow it, we'd all come up with our own names! :gleam: