• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

King Arthur Types

PrimrosePopinjay

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hey everybody! As my first post here, I figured I would make a contribution with the types for characters of Arthurian Legend. I read many King Arthur related books a while ago, and noticed that nowhere online are the types of the characters. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Arthur- ENTJ
Guinevere- ENFJ
Merlin- INTP
Lancelot- ISTP
Mordred- INTJ
Galahad- INFP
Percival- ENFP
Bors- INFJ
Kay-ESTX
Bedivere- ISTJ
Gawain- ESFJ
Gareth- ISFJ
Agravain- ESTP
Gaheris- ESTJ
Dinadan- ENTP
Palamides- ISTX
Hector de Maris- ISFP
Tristan- ISFJ
Dagonet- ENTP

wistfulwillow

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did you read The Mists of Avalon? It's the only Arthurian Legend book I've ever read. I think it's a bit different from other versions, but from what I could tell, Arthur was a definite F, probably ENFJ. Guinevere struck me as more of an ISFJ.
What about Morgana? I'm thinking INFP or INFJ.

leectra

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
obviously, it depends on different sources, and different interpretations, but I've got it as:
Arthur: ISFJ
Guinevere:ENFP
Merlin:INTJ
Lancelot:INFP (he seems very fond of brooding in quite an F way)
Modred: ENTP (large clique of friends, so maybe E(though I'm not really sure), and quite ill-thought out plans, so maybe P, also in a lot of versions just going through with other people's plans)
Galahad: INTP
Percival: ISFP (has no problem being on his own for long periods of time, into animals and nature and stuff in quite an SP way)
Bors: ISTJ
Kay: ENTJ (J as he always has an opinion on everything and has to share it)
Bedivere: ISTJ
Gawain: ESFP
Gareth: IXXX
Agravain: ESTP
Gaheris: ISTJ
Dinadan: ENTP
Palamides: ENFJ (prone to emotional outbursts, so F. talks to himself on several occasions, so E)
Hector: ESFP (never seems to do anything on his own)
Tristan: ESTP (never on his own for very long, always surrounded by people, so maybe E, often doesn't consider people's feelings when it should be fairly obvious, so maybe T, pretty impulsive, so maybe P)

This is my first post as well, actually

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only character I care about here is Merlin and I have no idea about his instincts but I can prophesy with Daniel's confidence that Merlin was NT and 5w4 because of his whole mix rational empiricism with magical mysticism mentality.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based on the movie first Knight
Arthur: ENFJ 8w9(9w1)>2w1>7w6 So/Sx
Guinevere: ENFJ 1w2(2w3)>2w3>6w7 So/Sx

also, I think Merlin is an INTJ 5w4>1w9>3w4 Sp/So

PrimrosePopinjay

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
obviously, it depends on different sources, and different interpretations, but I've got it as:
Arthur: ISFJ
Guinevere:ENFP
Merlin:INTJ
Lancelot:INFP (he seems very fond of brooding in quite an F way)
Modred: ENTP (large clique of friends, so maybe E(though I'm not really sure), and quite ill-thought out plans, so maybe P, also in a lot of versions just going through with other people's plans)
Galahad: INTP
Percival: ISFP (has no problem being on his own for long periods of time, into animals and nature and stuff in quite an SP way)
Bors: ISTJ
Kay: ENTJ (J as he always has an opinion on everything and has to share it)
Bedivere: ISTJ
Gawain: ESFP
Gareth: IXXX
Agravain: ESTP
Gaheris: ISTJ
Dinadan: ENTP
Palamides: ENFJ (prone to emotional outbursts, so F. talks to himself on several occasions, so E)
Hector: ESFP (never seems to do anything on his own)
Tristan: ESTP (never on his own for very long, always surrounded by people, so maybe E, often doesn't consider people's feelings when it should be fairly obvious, so maybe T, pretty impulsive, so maybe P)

This is my first post as well, actually

I think you might be right! Thank you!