• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV Tropes Character Archtypes

S

SingSmileShine

Cuckoolander = any NFPs, I think. I know that it describes me to a T!

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If INFP = polyanna, I'm not INFP... Guess it's time to reconsider my type... Again... (By the way, thank you thread. Now I'm gonna get stuck on TVtropes for a few hours.)

PrimrosePopinjay

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
If INFP = polyanna, I'm not INFP... Guess it's time to reconsider my type... Again... (By the way, thank you thread. Now I'm gonna get stuck on TVtropes for a few hours.)

That is a good point, as most INFP's I know tend to get fairly melancholic and depressive at times (I can understand). However, I myself am of the INFP mold that is "rainbows and butterflies" optimism. And yes, beware of tv tropes sucking you in for days- it's happened to me one too many times...