• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Superego

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
A webcomic (well, a web sequential-art-plus-text story, at least) by MS Paint Adventures forumer Jovian, based on the format developed by Andrew Hussie. It deals with psychological disorders, so I thought it might be interesting to type the characters. :) Can be found here.

Sam Herbert (0): ISTJ or ISTP 6w5 Sp/Sx
Percy O'Neil (4): ISFJ 1w9 Sp/So
Ava Von Hall (50): ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
Rick L. Worth (81): ESTP 3w2 So/Sx
Cherry Trau (82): INFP 4w5 Sp/So (could be a 6w5, though)
Louis Stone (7): ISTP 8w9 Sp/So
Juliet Ross (22): INFJ 5w4 So/Sx (my best guess, anyway)
Quin Orwell (83): ESTP (cp) 6w7 Sx/So? Haven't got a good read on her...
Helen Bixby (6): ISFJ 9w1 or 6w5 Sp/Sx
Darrel Grey (20): IxTJ or INTP 5w6 Sp/So

The numbers refer to those found on the back of their hands. They have a hidden meaning. ;)

Thoughts?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could see all of those, except that I think Rick is more ESTJ than ESTP. I really don't see Ti in him at all. The way he'll have a hypothesis based on almost no evidence, and annoy the shit out of more detail-oriented people because of it, suggests Te to me. (Also his constant "I demand to know what's going on here!" :laugh:)

(I couldn't figure Quin out either -- nor could I figure out Juliet through the many layers of crazy.)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Cool, you found it! :happy2:

I guess I typed Rick as ESTP because I saw him as more of a Fe user, but that could be attributed to 3w2...

I think we'll find out more about Juliet and Quin when we discover what they're hiding. I'm pretty sure Juliet's an INFJ, though, with the sagely attitude and seeking arbitrary patterns in things... Like you said, though, it's hard to tell.