• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jeffery Lebowski

Omoishinen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not sure where to start with this one, but it would be interesting to find out.

I'll take a stab at it- he's probably an INFP

His laziness obviously points towards P, although his drive to get his rug back could make him a J.

I say NF because he lives just like most of the NF guys I know.

What do you think?

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
IXFP I'd agree with. Not sure how you would be able to split the S/N. I'm guessing ISFP myself, just a hunch. Haven't seen it for a while.

*sudden desire for a white russian*

Last edited:

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
IXFP I'd agree with. Not sure how you would be able to split the S/F. I'm guessing ISFP myself, just a hunch. Haven't seen it for a while.

I want to second ISFP. He seemed like he had very little motivation to do much unless people were messing with him. He expressed a lot of desire to get along with people. I don't remember Lebowski having much in the way of abstract ideas. Also, he was a cool dude with long hair. That makes me think SP. N types don't generally pull off the effortless cool (although some of us like to think we do).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Why are you guys saying F, specifically?