• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type was GG Allin?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type was GG Allin? He looks ESTP 8w7 Sx/So to me.

[youtube=7OzPfYcpe8c]GG Allin on Jane Whitney part 1(1/2)[/youtube]
[youtube=THvr0WNOYPc]Live Fast Die Fast - G.G. Allin[/youtube]
[youtube=vQysD6MNseU]GG Allin in Boston Lisa Suck Dog Denial 1 of 2 [/youtube]
[youtube=gjSsXTtr80U]GG Allin's Last Day Alive (Part 3 of 3)[/youtube]

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed. He made a few listenable songs, but not nearly enough to keep me interested. What's both fascinating and repelling is his extreme personality and lifestyle.

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my general theory is that GG Allin's type is EEEK! :horor:

though what do you expect from a man who's birth name was Jesus Christ Allin :doh:

KDude

though what do you expect from a man who's birth name was Jesus Christ Allin :doh:

Don't worry. His stink won't rub off on you. ;)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed. He made a few okay listenable songs, but not nearly enough to keep me interested. What's both fascinating and repelling is his extreme personality and lifestyle.

The one song that I posted, Live Fast Die Fast, is one of the very few that I truly like, the rest...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah.

Also, he had a very little cock. That can explain many things.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like yet another reason why I wouldn't want to sleep with him? :ninja:

He didn't seem to be the type of guy who sleep with the woman. Rather the type to take you by behind, or shit on you.

or the overcompensation... :laugh:

That's the point. :biggrin:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The one song that I posted, Live Fast Die Fast, is one of the very few that I truly like, the rest...
My favs are Bite It You Scum, Don't Talk To Me and Die When You Die. But I bet most of his fans are more into him than his music.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'm pretty sure that what you got from him was pure performance centered around the idea of shock. Meaning, of course he had girlfriends and everything else that is typical. He was just obsessed with the idea of being more punk rock than anyone else. If your music sucks that bad, there's only one other direction to go.

Plus, of course, he was a friend to drugs.

RIP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure that what you got from him was pure performance centered around the idea of shock. Meaning, of course he had girlfriends and everything else that is typical. He was just obsessed with the idea of being more punk rock than anyone else. If your music sucks that bad, there's only one other direction to go.

Plus, of course, he was a friend to drugs.

RIP

Oh, I never said he was virgo (I mean he was virgo on the zodiac, but that's another stuff). But when you can't impress the woman with your enormous pnis you try to do it with your enormous personality, that's logic.

I see him as a modern Diogene in some sort, I'm pretty sure Diogene's type was similar.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Umm . . . I don't agree with any of those statements.

Stage performers and philosophers are very different types of people. They may each want to be part of the other, but they are not.

And I'm not sure why you keep going on about the size of his penis. If he had problem like you suggest, than he wouldn't have been pulling it out at every available moment.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If only Jesus could have turned his life around!!

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Yeah, I guess his crazy dad was wrong after all.