• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type was GG Allin?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favs are Bite It You Scum, Don't Talk To Me and Die When You Die. But I bet most of his fans are more into him than his music.

His rendition of Carmelita is decent, too.

My guess is that G.G. was a mentally disturbed ESTP, based on seeing his documentary, and various interviews/articles. And listening to the music of course. None of it's particularly brilliant, but some of it's hilarious, and what the hell, I dig punk.

[YOUTUBE="1azfYQFEXZs"]Obviouly inspired by G.G. :laugh:[/YOUTUBE]

Tomb1

SLE-Ti 6w5 so/sp

As a SLE-Ti, GG Allin liked to be feared, liked to fight, liked to beat people up and prevail over others. Se-lead values force, motivation and willpower. For his enneagram type, GG Allin presents with the defensive, volatile, authoritarian gestalt of 6w5. Core motivation: self-protection. See my list for other examples and the supplementary descriptions. As evidenced by GG Allin's prison psychiatric report and just basic temperament, Allin had a life pattern of falling behind the eight ball as the result of interpersonal conflicts and a stable cluster of masochistic features. That disqualifies the 8 character type as an option for his type. Although one could argue for type 7 given that 7's core motivation is subversion, the core distinction is his authoritarian/adversarial feature. Six subversion is fundamentally adversarial....type 7 rebelliousness lacks the element of exaggerated againstness (i.e. contraphobia). Allin says he would have been a mass murderer if not a rock 'n' roller. And clearly a sx-last.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
GG's masochism is more like mithridatism. You know, poisoning yourself to get immunized from the poison.

But even traditional masochism is not incompatible with Eight.