• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

James Franco

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
He seems to be sort of a Renaissance Man in pop culture today, dabbling in writing, acting, photography, and directing, among other forms of creative expression. I'm pretty sure he's a 3w4. MBTI-wise, maybe some kind of introvert. What do you all think?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...i just watched a video...i don't know...my bs guess is infj

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Been a while since I made this. I still say 3w4. MBTI-wise, maybe ENFP.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure, but he reminds me of Peter Weller. Probably whatever Peter Weller is. Seems to even specialize in playing somewhat "chilly" characters, in addition.

Possibly ENTP. Fe/Ti is in play somewhere, that's for sure.

Talented at mathematics, Franco interned at Lockheed Martin.[8] Franco was often encouraged by his father to get good grades and did well on his SATs.[18] He graduated from Palo Alto High School in 1996, where he acted in plays.[8][20] In his high school years, Franco was arrested for underage drinking, graffiti, and for being a part of a group that stole designer fragrances from department stores and sold them to classmates.[21] These arrests led to him briefly becoming a ward of the state. Facing the possibility of juvenile hall, Franco was given a second chance by the judge.[10] "It was teen angst. I was uncomfortable in my own skin. I was shy. I changed my ways just in time to get good grades," he recalled of his troubles with the law.[18]

You know what, I'll take ENTP for 500, Alex.

S

Stansmith

He isn't Ne at all:

Him with Seth Rogen (ENTP)

He's just a smart ESFP. There's no quickness, no wit, exaggeration or flipping things over. Just sensory literal information.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:wubbie: i first saw him on that tv show, freaks&geeks (way back). at the time, he was impersonating an ISTP character, so i glued an ISTP impression onto him.
i was quite surprised to see his career flourish and in particular that he has developed multiple side-projects. that's cool. somehow, his interviews now make me guess INFJ.

how about this interview? his focus here is to explain himself rather than trying to please, so it should be closer to his true persona:

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he looks like such an infj....i'll watch the video tho

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

He's not an INFJ.. :dry:

But yes I did love him in Freaks and Geeks. That's about it though, I don't really get why he's so popular lol.

B

brainheart

Thanks for that link [MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION]. I used to think 3w4 sx/sp ENFP. Now I lean more toward 7w6 sx/sp ENFP.

He grabs all sorts of things from various sources/ is interested in a multitude of things (Ne) and shapes them into something personal (Fi). He doesn't feel a need to be great, he just wants to do everything, experiment with everything (7 over 3). Still, he does have that 3w4 charm going on. But 7w6 can be charming, too, for sure (um, Ryan Gosling).

No way is he a Se dom. He's way too into subtext and multiple layers for that, entertaining all of the possibilities. He seems totally ENFP to me.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for that link [MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION]. I used to think 3w4 sx/sp ENFP. Now I lean more toward 7w6 sx/sp ENFP.

He grabs all sorts of things from various sources/ is interested in a multitude of things (Ne) and shapes them into something personal (Fi). He doesn't feel a need to be great, he just wants to do everything, experiment with everything (7 over 3). Still, he does have that 3w4 charm going on. But 7w6 can be charming, too, for sure (um, Ryan Gosling).

No way is he a Se dom. He's way too into subtext and multiple layers for that, entertaining all of the possibilities. He seems totally ENFP to me.

i'm going to check that link again but.... no way ENFP! ...he would have pinged on my "sameness"-radar. [MENTION=17816]Lady[/MENTION]x [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] help me on this!?

Starry

i'm going to check that link again but.... no way ENFP! ...he would have pinged on my "sameness"-radar. [MENTION=17816]Lady[/MENTION]x [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] help me on this!?

Franco has a beautiful smile. I don't know why I posting yet. I have some sort of head cold and basically just woke up. But that bit about the smile is an important consideration haha (???) I will come back.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i didn't watch the whole video but he still seems infj to me.

Starry

From the little I just watched...I have absolutely no idea what his type is. All I can say really is he seems far too straightforward to be an ENFP.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Franco has a beautiful smile. I don't know why I posting yet. I have some sort of head cold and basically just woke up. But that bit about the smile is an important consideration haha (???) I will come back.

bach1.jpg