• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

James Franco

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay watching more and idfk

Starry

bach1.jpg

Haha. I like that. And I was watching the interview so I didn't see that X posted. Yah...if I had to take a shot in the dark probably eSFP maybe 9w8?

Why INFJ...just a vibe?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the little I just watched...I have absolutely no idea what his type is. All I can say really is he seems far too straightforward to be an ENFP.

yeah i don't get enfp from him at all.

Starry

yeah i don't get enfp from him at all.

I don't know where we get the reputation of wanting to talk about ourselves so much. The way you can tell a true ENFP (and ENFJ)...is they are the ones asking the interviewer questions haha. And on here even...ENFx are NOT the ones going on and on about their lives. Franco seemed okay with doing both in what I saw.

*Irritating. My post duplicated itself...And then I deleted the post I had edited.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know where we get the reputation of wanting to talk about ourselves so much. The way you can tell a true ENFP (and ENFJ)...is they are the ones asking the interviewer questions haha. And on here even...ENFx are NOT the ones going on and on about our/their lives. Franco seemed okay with doing both in what I saw.

haha that reminds m of my last interview i was all like i hate interviews so much...i mean i can interview other people all day long but being on this end of it...ughh... and so they told me i could interview them instead. it was pretty funny :laugh:

i think that reputation comes from the fact that we do the ping pong relating thing so it often sounds like we're talking about ourselves but it's for me really just a quick check in to make sure i'm understanding their experience accurately.

for me...infj is a pretty strong vibe.

Starry

haha that reminds m of my last interview i was all like i hate interviews so much...i mean i can interview other people all day long but being on this end of it...ughh... and so they told me i could interview them instead. it was pretty funny :laugh:

i think that reputation comes from the fact that we do the ping pong relating thing so it often sounds like we're talking about ourselves but it's for me really just a quick check in to make sure i'm understanding their experience accurately.

Yah I agree...And I think that a lot of people's supposed ENFP friends, family members, co-workers...are in reality ESFJ or ISFP.

INFJ hmmm. I'm thinking...

B

brainheart

i'm going to check that link again but.... no way ENFP! ...he would have pinged on my "sameness"-radar. [MENTION=17816]Lady[/MENTION]x [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] help me on this!?

Even if he were a 3w4? (Yes, I'm going back to my original typing.) As far as INFJ goes, I just don't get Fe from him. He doesn't seem to care about other people enough. He's more about his own agenda.

It makes sense to me that an ENFP 3 would appear more pragmatic and straight forward, being a competency type. Anyway, what do all of you ENFPs think? (For what it's worth, I don't relate to INFP 9s really at all, so MBTI can seem quite different depending on the etype.) The 3 might also explain why he's so hard to type. I think they're pretty slippery, typing wise.

for me...infj is a pretty strong vibe.

Can you say why? I'd like to hear.

Edit: well crap. I watched more and I'm starting to think ESFP is a definite possibility. I think I was paying attention to his Fi being auxiliary more than anything.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even if he were a 3w4? (Yes, I'm going back to my original typing.) As far as INFJ goes, I just don't get Fe from him. He doesn't seem to care about other people enough. He's more about his own agenda.

It makes sense to me that an ENFP 3 would appear more pragmatic and straight forward, being a competency type. Anyway, what do all of you ENFPs think? (For what it's worth, I don't relate to INFP 9s really at all, so MBTI can seem quite different depending on the etype.) The 3 might also explain why he's so hard to type. I think they're pretty slippery, typing wise.

Can you say why? I'd like to hear.

Edit: well crap. I watched more and I'm starting to think ESFP is a definite possibility. I think I was paying attention to his Fi being auxiliary more than anything.

Well he's got a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.

I can't see ni and in fact it's possible that its si and he's an isfj but he " looks" infj to me.

I don't see any fi or ne at all.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im going to watch another long video tho and see if I cAn see the ni

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.

THIS.

but in fact i've also never noticed his Ni (which doesn't mean anything, because it's the most difficult cognitive process for me to understand...).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
THIS.

but in fact i've also never noticed his Ni (which doesn't mean anything, because it's the most difficult cognitive process for me to understand...).

Okay wtf man. Not this. But my post you quoted. It's obvious my phone messed to my words but I can't remember what they were meant to say.

I guess just that he has a fe smile. ??

Anyway yes he does. Totally. Right?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay wtf man. Not this. But my post you quoted. It's obvious my phone messed to my words but I can't remember what they were meant to say.

I guess just that he has a fe smile. ??

Anyway yes he does. Totally. Right?

wtf man is not for me...right? you wanted to know what sentence i quoted? this? "Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types."

B

brainheart

Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.

Yeah, I've thought about that too. But I thought maybe that was just the 3 charm. Or...

The ESFP in my life is open and outwardly emotive yet reserved. So maybe this isn't exclusive to Fe? His what I perceived as Fe-ish behavior confused me for a long time, actually. He's an so/sx, though, and that's how I've rationalized the outer warmth. Maybe Franco's an so/sx? He does have his crew of pals he works with, to be sure.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wtf man is not for me...right? you wanted to know what sentence i quoted? this? "Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types."

No yeah was saying wtf to my words that were there in the quote but I figured it out. My phone often changes got to for. That's what it was. I edited. Sorry for not keeping more things in my head haha.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I've thought about that too. But I thought maybe that was just the 3 charm. Or...

The ESFP in my life is open and outwardly emotive yet reserved. So maybe this isn't exclusive to Fe? His what I perceived as Fe-ish behavior confused me for a long time, actually. He's an so/sx, though, and that's how I've rationalized the outer warmth. Maybe Franco's an so/sx? He does have his crew of pals he works with, to be sure.

Sure I but him as an so but I don't see fi or ne at all.

He's not someone who's super easy to type tho. Some people are such poster childs and he's not... And the only reason I'm not typing him as isfj is because the isfjs I've known we're more similar to istj than infj

But it's possible he's close on the n/s and its throwing me.

Also his vibe is just so similar to an old infj close guy friend I had. That total introvert happiest with a book in his hand... Super Mellow vibe but so very good at playing extrovert and all whohoo but always seemed like just a learned skill. In fact I knew it was because we had talked about it at some point.

B

brainheart

Sure I but him as an so but I don't see fi or ne at all.

He's not someone who's super easy to type tho. Some people are such poster childs and he's not... And the only reason I'm not typing him as isfj is because the isfjs I've known we're more similar to istj than infj

But it's possible he's close on the n/s and its throwing me.

He is a tough one to figure out, I totally agree. I do get a strong extroverted perceiver vibe from him, though, and I don't see ni or si- I think it's his need to always be doing things, which I guess is more Se than anything. Part of the reason why I think EXFP is because he talks about how shy he was as a kid and it's been my experience that EXFPs are the types who are more likely to see themselves as shy kids who came out of their shells as adults- seriously every EXFP I know tells me this story. Meanwhile, everyone told me I was shy as a kid and I've never seen myself as shy. I'm just inner focused.

B

brainheart

Also his vibe is just so similar to an old infj close guy friend I had. That total introvert happiest with a book in his hand... Super Mellow vibe but so very good at playing extrovert and all whohoo but always seemed like just a learned skill. In fact I knew it was because we had talked about it at some point.

I've known plenty of EXFPs to be this way too, the ones who originally type themselves as introverts. But I totally get what you're saying. I'd like to say maybe to the IXFJ but my problem is I just don't see the stinking ni or si.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He is a tough one to figure out, I totally agree. I do get a strong extroverted perceiver vibe from him, though, and I don't see ni or si- I think it's his need to always be doing things, which I guess is more Se than anything. Part of the reason why I think EXFP is because he talks about how shy he was as a kid and it's been my experience that EXFPs are the types who are more likely to see themselves as shy kids who came out of their shells as adults- seriously every EXFP I know tells me this story. Meanwhile, everyone told me I was shy as a kid and I've never seen myself as shy. I'm just inner focused.

I think I get what that feels like in your brain an why that feels right for you and I would say the same for myself. I was a shy kid too... Like till middle school or something.

But...he just really doesn't seem fi to me at all. Where are you seeing fi?

My infp bf thinks he's isfj. And doesn't see fi either.

Honestly tho with the info I have to this point I think he's infj second guess isfj third guess enfj.