• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Will Smith = ENFP?

S

SingSmileShine

Will Smith (not the actor, but the character from TFPOBA) is so commonly accepted as an ENFP, but I'm starting to doubt his N...I mean, I'd love for him to be one because he's one of the only cool fictional people I could be able to say I share a type with. :)

But I'm starting to doubt his N. He does seem quite S to me. I would definitely say ExFP.

Your thoughts?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will is not practical, realistic and down-to-heart at all. He is volatile and unpractical, and think about the future and weird ideas often.

In an episode, he joins a philosophy class at the university, and the teacher and the others students sit there until the night because they have to listen him speculating about weird ideas in an endless way for hours after hours after hours.

So Will is an Ne-dom, and an ENFP.

You're welcome. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will Smith (not the actor, but the character from TFPOBA) is so commonly accepted as an ENFP, but I'm starting to doubt his N...I mean, I'd love for him to be one because he's one of the only cool fictional people I could be able to say I share a type with. :)

But I'm starting to doubt his N. He does seem quite S to me. I would definitely say ExFP.

Your thoughts?

his demeanor is ESFP-ish, but his sarcasm and plays on words are very Ne/Te. I think he is an ENFP 7w8 So/Sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
his demeanor is ESFP-ish, but his sarcasm and plays on words are very Ne/Te. I think he is an ENFP 7w8 So/Sx

ENFP 7w6 So/Sx. Will has not the temperamental and antisocial impulses of 7w8 So/Sx, and he is quite a coward at time, especially with Uncle Phil (a 8w9 So/Sp maybe).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w6 So/Sx. Will has not the temperamental and antisocial impulses of 7w8 So/Sx, and he is quite a coward at time, especially with Uncle Phil (a 8w9 So/Sp maybe).

7w8s have antisocial impulses? (that explains a lot hahaha :devil: )

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
god, no. let's hope he's an ESFP or something. a love the show and his character, but there's too much shallowness in him as well, and i'd rather not have him as a fellow enfp.

A

Anew Leaf

god, no. let's hope he's an ESFP or something. a love the show and his character, but there's too much shallowness in him as well, and i'd rather not have him as a fellow enfp.

eNfp's can be shallow too... as well as any other type. ;)

I would also take into account the fact that he's a teenager at a fantasy rich kid land high school. I'd be pretty shallow myself. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He's rather deep in the more dramatic episodes.

Hillary is an ESFP, see the difference!

S

SingSmileShine

And thank you! Yay. That's one of my favorite shows. I recently rediscovered it. :)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hillary is an EJ if there ever was one. BOOOOSSSSSSY.
She does seem to be a total airhead, but I have seen a J side of her too, at times.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfps can seem shallow because we like new fun toys and often have a very particular aesthetic sense but...if you know one well i'm sure you can tell the difference. :)