• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

scarlett o'hara's type??

am_i_evil666

so....i was re-reading gone with the wind and i was just wondering what are your opinions regarding scarlett's type and other character's types.

i think:
Scarlett: ESTP(maybe ESFP ....i'm not sure)
Rhett: ESTP also
Ashley: INFJ
Melanie: ENFJ
Mammy: ESFJ

what do you think?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think Melanie is an ISFJ, more so a Guardian than an Idealist.
Scarlett is more likely an ESTP than ESFP.
As for the others, I would completely agree.

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
i feel like narcissistic personalities are EFP. an ESTP would have tertiary Fe, and would consequently maybe have some idea when to shut the fuck up. i havent really seen the movie, except when i was like 10 and god help me if i can sit through that shit back then, but i'd say ESFP from what i can remember for scarlett.

and my great aunt trudy. fuck her.