• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI of DragonBall ,DBZ,DBGT

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Master Roishi intp
Launch isfp

Krillin esfj

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't understand why Bulma is so often typed at Ne-dom. Like, I really don't. I think she fits ENFJ really well, just not what you might expect out of your average ENFJ. She seems a lot more self-centered and narcissistic (to an extent), more id, than most ENFJs. She has these social standards, these broad general ideas of how she should be treated by others, and is quick to call out and complain about others who aren't following those standards. I'm not criticizing her actually btw, though I feel like that's how it might come off. I think she's hilarious LOL. Again, I'm basing this off the English dub anime.

I see more of a Ni way of narrowing down than a continuous stream of thoughts from Bulma. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't see this branching out thing. I actually see that more from tert Ne Krillin, who I would think is ESFJ?

But yeah, no. I see a lot of Je from her... external judging. For basically everything... how she judges the usefulness of something, how she judges how she is treated. I can literally hear her yelling at Vegeta, calling him an inconsiderate jerk and complaining about how she's a lady and she can't or doesn't want to do certain things because they're too hard, too digusting. Or she's not getting enough appreciation ahaha. And again, these are all based off external standards.

Like seriously I see so much more Fe than anything else. I don't know how to explain it better because she seems so quintessentially ENFJ by functions. She's an inventor, she has good ideas. I don't think she's ENTP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Blond launch would entj, te trying yo execute plans, ni planning heist and se, living in the moment.

Blue haired launch same thing fi being in tune with her moral values. Se being practical

Doomkid

How do you consider freeza intp.

He doesn't seem to me like a instinctive person, he plans and take it slow to execute (unless he start losing his temper, which was the case and he fought goku). He took it slow like a thinker even when his whole crew was destroyed; and since he's more introverted I guessed Ti. Also I think he is intuitive, for example when he immediately figured Gohan was trying to slow him down by running away everytime or the preventive mesures he took against saiyans exploding their planet, things like that.

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
That does not explain anything about frieza being ti dom and you did not explain ne. If anything he could be te aux maybe because ixtjs takes thing slow and he has immature fi when he goku beat and vowed to have revenge.
If he was using ti si, he would have found a certain way to beat goku and he does not internalize his logic. Ti is coming with a theory based on the situation before he acts on it. For example, if bojack can take on ssj gohan, then that means he is able to hold his own against perfect cell without regeneration, he could be weaker. Ti ne.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
goku.jpg

Well balanced ESFP is my best guess.

vegeta.jpg

E S/N T J here

nappa.jpg

ESTP

frieza.jpg

ESFJ

captainginyu.jpg

ENTJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
How did you come to the conclusion thay Frieza was esfj. I believe that the obly reason he would be esfj because he knows the truth of that he will be beaten one day, he does not know when.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Frieza like Vegeta I noticed seems to flip out when their ego is damaged or threatened in any way, starting to lose it. That is probably why. He has seemed emotional to me too sometimes, but it's always pride related.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Well they are both inferior fi

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, that would indeed explain it.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
cool profile i can kind of see gohan as enfj ni

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks.

Only he's shown to be shy around people, like when complimented, and when at the end as an adult he was only shown by himself with a whole bunch of books. I wouldn't be surprised if he spends much time alone studying. But since he can be outwardly expressive in his emotions as well, it gets confusing. I just don't think he's an extrovert.

What about any of the other villains?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I believe broly is estp
Bojack estp
Garlick junior entj
Nappa estj
Zarbon esfp

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How would Nappa and Broly be thinkers when they yell and rage constantly? Remember how Nappa was against anyone. He didn't seem to think a lot, and even was about to catch krillin' destructo disk but vegeta turned him to dodge it doing all of his tactical thinking. Nappa himself becoming blinded by rage when he couldn't hit Goku with the veins in his eyes and all that noisy yelling. Broly himself does lots of standard attack, attack, and wrestling type moves rather than much skill do to his overwhelming strength. Characters like them often didn't have to use logic, and when they lost their temper it was actually more intense than Frieza and Vegeta, usually.

I was thinking of Cell and Cooler as definitely strong thinker types. Cooler is like an intj, and Cell as entp or estp. As for the Buu's, they changed with just about every transformation from T's to F's and back.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
think of the way broly was manipulates his blast and strikes fear into the creatures seems ti fe and he lives in the moment estp

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only time he did show thinking was I suppose noticing the creatures wanted to go back home and blew it up to crush their hope. And later about how he caught his father trying to leave the planet, his father making the excuse for them both to leave and Broly's retort. "In a space ship built for one man?" But any other time he just.. seems raging. Pure emotion. Which tends to be what he becomes in lssj state and also what the control device was suppressing in him to make him emotionless, thus T. Until he snaps and goes F. A couple instances of not raging I wouldn't say would be enough to place him as a thinker. But it doesn't completely denote the possibility, just moments like this are rare and overshadowed by his huge amount of emotion he displays on such a constant basis.

As for Nappa. When he returned to Earth in GT, Vegeta even said: "You're still the briainless idiot who only knows how to destroy. One would think a man with your experience would know when to call it quits, you bald-headed baffoon." Then proceeds to get killed off.

This wouldn't be the act of a thinker

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Goku-ENFP
Bulma-ENFJ
Gohan-ESFJ?
Vegeta-INTJ
Trunks-INFJ
Chi-Chi-ESxJ
Piccolo-ESTJ
Master Roshi-xNTP