• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Denzel Washington

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Arguably the most successful African-American actor in Hollywood today, I think he's a 3w4 ENTJ.

Many of his most famous roles have him as a super-focused leader of some sort.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Arguably the most successful African-American actor in Hollywood today, I think he's a 3w4 ENTJ.

Many of his most famous roles have him as a super-focused leader of some sort.

ISTJ 3w2 Sp/Sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ 3w2 Sx/Sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ 3w2 Sx/Sp.

why is he Sx/Sp? he seems So/Sx to me. he always plays the coach/group leader sort of role and his personality IRL reflects that. he seems to be all about the group and creating "unity". compared to Sylvester Stalone (another 3w2 Sx/Sp) the two are vastly different

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why is he Sx/Sp? he seems So/Sx to me. he always plays the coach/group leader sort of role and his personality IRL reflects that. he seems to be all about the group and creating "unity". compared to Sylvester Stalone (another 3w2 Sx/Sp) the two are vastly different

Stallone is an ESFP, so it's different. But if Denzel W is concerned about social issues and spirituality, he's not especially interested with relationships with large groups. He's like Sea Connery, actually, who's very concerned about scotish independance, but is not enlarged by the social stuff. He is his own person, grounded, individual and insular, and Denzel W is the same.

I think that maybe you confuse with his roles, he played Malcolm X, a true Social guy, but he's not Social himself. Actually, Spike Lee the director is a true 6w5 So/Sp, like Malcolm X, but he probably shyed away about being an actor for such a big role.

Overall, he above all play roles of more or less virtuous/villain individualistic cops, and respectable and humble labor class workers. And embodyes the handsome black guy in movies.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could see him being 3w4 or 3w2. It's hard telling especially because he's an actor. Just in movies about him I have witnessed a degree of charm (3w2) but mostly professionalism (3w4) I'd think. It's hard to describe why because it's obviously a visceral thing from a place inside that's primal. :unsure: I've tested both 3w4 and 3w2. I've been wondering which one I am too.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Well, in the past, he's spoken about wanting to be a preacher and even being a coach, which he's done many times in his movies. Also, he's done a lot of work with Boys & Girls Club of America. A lot of that smacks of a 2-wing, so maybe he could be 3w2.

I'm not sure of his stacking, though.