• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oprah Winfrey

Frank

OPRAH! : The Battle to (NOT) Claim Her Begins!

Thank you Oprah :D

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey! Who you calling Oprah?!

I actually did a speaking class about Oprah a while back. I really don't know if she is ENTJ, but it's really easy to go with the hypothesis that her crowd control, simple, direct motivation style is... that.

Frank

Meant it for the op. Was being somewhat sarcastic but now that I think about it Oprah probably is an enfj

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Werl, I haven't looked into it deeply at all, but she kinda does go for simple and direct, what might be called stupid even, but for the fact that she also goes for straight-forward, simple feeling that people seem to believe because she believes it. Or looks like she does, anyway.

Directive anyway, simple-minded motivational... It's the simplicity that makes me want to say ENTJ. So what would a high-profile, billionaire superstar personality ENTJ look like? Can't all be Bill Gates.

And that's what I think of the 16 types.

Frank

Werl, I haven't looked into it deeply at all, but she kinda does go for simple and direct, what might be called stupid even, but for the fact that she also goes for straight-forward, simple feeling that people seem to believe because she believes it. Or looks like she does, anyway.

Directive anyway, simple-minded motivational... It's the simplicity that makes me want to say ENTJ. So what would a high-profile, billionaire superstar personality ENTJ look like? Can't all be Bill Gates.

And that's what I think of the 16 types.

Hmm. Good question. I assumed f because of her ability to connect with so many of her viewers. Also her spritual bent towards things like law of attraction etc... but I could see how Ni might influence that. I think typing famous people is probably quite difficult because their public personas are often so made up.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meant it for the op. Was being somewhat sarcastic but now that I think about it Oprah probably is an enfj

If I hear that fallacy one more time, I'll scream. :doh:

Oprah is an ESTJ. Even if hell froze over, the woman STILL wouldn't be an ENFJ.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
uh-oh. Somebody doesn't want to claim her.

lol That too! :steam:

I'd like to find the person who started that garbage and berate them for their incredibly bad typing skills. Kalach was closest with ENTJ and the Te-primary assessment, but the woman is NOT an N. I can't even begin to understand WHY anyone would think she was Intuitive.

Unique

lol That too! :steam:

I'd like to find the person who started that garbage and berate them for their incredibly bad typing skills. Kalach was closest with ENTJ and the Te-primary assessment, but the woman is NOT an N. I can't even begin to understand WHY anyone would think she was Intuitive.

She seems pretty F to me

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oprah is an ESTJ. Even if hell froze over, the woman STILL wouldn't be an ENFJ.

I really disagree with that.
Respectfully.

(And DEFINITELY not an ESTJ.)

...the woman is NOT an N. I can't even begin to understand WHY anyone would think she was Intuitive.

Um, I've always seen her as ENFJ. For, like, years and years, long before this site was even around.
So yeah, apparently it happens.

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
oprah is infj... she really gets on my nerves.
It's funny how I keep hearing that oprah gets on people's nerves. I see what you mean though.
If she's an infj then they seem pretty down to earth to me.
I don't think I know many types other than esfp and enfp and possibly estj.
my brother's esfp and he's the person I seem to be closest to. he's very silly and sings all day saying rediculous stuff around the house. He's pretty rebellious and gets in trouble at school all the time, mainly because he's a class clown. Loves animals. Once I put salt on a snail to see if what would happen and he got mad and tried to save it. He loves kids too. they seem to love to be around him though he doesn't do much other than watch them and smile.
I think my mom is enfp because everytime I think something at the exact same moment she says it. for example, I see someone walk down the street and they of bouncing or something, I'm thinking that person looks like an oompa loompa though they really don't just reminds of them for some reason, and she say what I thought. She's way more judgemental though. And she doesn't listen very well. We would have an arguement and she would make point in her "I'm right, end of story" kind of way and I would try to get my "yeah,but" in and she'll say something like we should do this or ask me if I like something and it ticks me off everytime. We usually get along like sisters.
My older brother seems like me only more judgemental and meaner and seems to never let things go. He real sensitive though and he's a follower, always going in and out of phases, but he has a good heart.
My grandpa my be esfj or estj. He's like a military officer and he nags ALL THE TIME, be he's the most giving person I know. Once he yelled at me because I had clothes on the floor and threw them at me and tells me to clean up after myself and then he says,"now I got you some more grapes." I couldn't help but laugh. He's also a sports fanatic. He acts like he's one of the coaches. I want to tell him they can't hear you from the t.v.
My mom's boyfriend is probably isfp. I didn't like him at first, but that was only because he's my mom's boyfriend, but I've warmed up to him. he likes to do yard work and watch sports and he's giving.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really disagree with that.
Respectfully.

(And DEFINITELY not an ESTJ.)

+1. ENJ at the very least (I see her as ENFJ also). She's highly innovative and enterprising.

I somewhat like Oprah. Or at least respect her.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Not so sure about the N, but dead ringer for ExFJ imo. Her outrage over the guy who made up everything in that self help book was funny. And Fe to the max.

"You lied about it, to help people? How dare you be slightly dishonest in order to give people strength to overcome difficulty. You must be publicly tarred and feathered."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If Oprah is an ENFJ, then I'm completely and utterly wrong about myself.

That's it - I'm off the clock.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
If Oprah is an ENFJ, then I'm completely and utterly wrong about myself.

That's it - I'm off the clock.

Don't feel so bad. There's some bad eggs in every bunch. You just have Oprah and Hitler. We have Ted Kazinski and I'm sure some other serial killers.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope. Too late. I'm not an ENFJ anymore. If Oprah is "me" then screw it. Hitler, I get. Her? Not at all.