• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

Ghostwheel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Five
I'm told Christina Ricci is INTP too.

I think there's actually a link here. I can see INTP children as child stars because their intelligence and self-control will allow them to take direction well.

In contrast, I have a young nephew and niece who are SP's and totally uncontrollable. If I but turn my back once, they're jumping on the furniture. Yes, really. No child stardom for those animals....

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm told Christina Ricci is INTP too.

I think there's actually a link here. I can see INTP children as child stars because their intelligence and self-control will allow them to take direction well.

In contrast, I have a young nephew and niece who are SP's and totally uncontrollable. If I but turn my back once, they're jumping on the furniture. Yes, really. No child stardom for those animals....

I can sympathize completely!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some sort of 6w7 INTPs.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honestly, it usually causes me pain to see guesses about famous peoples' types. Nobody agrees, and there are lots of bizarre theories.
Like Einstein being an E, or Sun Tzu being an S.
I can't wait for someone to call Stalin an F.

Hitler has been called an INFJ (laugh).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hahahaha, jokes dot com.

They are neither of them INTP.