• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Characters: The Quintissential MBTI

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
From Martian Successor Nadesico:

INTP: Ruri Hoshino
ENFP: Yurika Misumaru

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Samurai Champloo:
Mugen: ESTP (could be ISTP)
Jin: INXJ
Fuu: ENFJ

R

Riva

Samurai Champloo:
Mugen: ESTP (could be ISTP)
Jin: INXJ
Fuu: ENFJ

GF I would have never guessed you are an anime fan.

I just finished watching Samurai Champloo and was trying to type the characters. I agree with you on your typings except Fuu whose type I am not sure of.

Help me type mugen from samurai champloo someone. Sad to ask for help because he seems like a classic stp e7. But i am not entirely sure about the enneagram type. He seems overly reactive at all times like a counterphobic e6 but has classic e7 carefree, in the moment, confident, easy going traits. Maybe he is a 7-8-3?

I think jin is NOT a istj as most people have typed him. He is easily an IJ but i believe people have typed him as an istj is because he is traditional and keeps true to his traditions. But injs don't have an issue with keeping with traditions too as long as they aren't counterprogressive. They are Js and they aren't verbal about what is bothersome and annoying (in this instance traditions) as much as some other types. I believe they will keep to traditions and would secretly chnage their ways and their inhibiting practices as not to offend others (in the instance of infjs due to fe) and not seeing a need to tell others and waiting for the best time to explain their reasons for changing (in the instance of intjs due to te). Anyway going back to his type: He is the best of the best samurai and considering the amount of se which is needed the be the best at something so physical i would say he has very strong se which supports his pi and since he obviously prefers fi and doesn't seem to have fe at all i believe he is an intj.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
GF I would have never guessed you are an anime fan.

I just finished watching Samurai Champloo and was trying to type the characters. I agree with you on your typings except Fuu whose type I am not sure of.
Yeah I'm not into a lot of it; I'm just now exploring and finding out some things I like. I'm picky. So far I like Samurai Champloo and Death Note, and Miyazaki films.

As for Fuu I just got that vibe from her. She seems Fe as she sometimes scolds the other 2 for not being polite; it's not much to go on though. E and F for sure. She comes up with clever plans, which could be Ne or Ti, or even Te.

I'm thinking INTJ for Jin over INFJ. The only thing which makes me consider F is that he has a sort of gentleness. I associate INTJ's with being a bit more hard and harsh. I never observed him ignoring someone's feelings; then again I've only watched half the episodes. He's just stoic and unemotional, which can apply to INFJ's.

I think the blind female assassin is INFJ.

Sinister Magick

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Cowboy Bebop

Spike - ISTP
Jet - ISTJ
Faye - ESTP
Ed- ENTP
Ein - INTx
Vicious - INTJ
Julia - INFx

Samurai Champloo

Mugen - ESTP
Jin - ISTJ
Fuu - ENFP

Kariya - INTJ
Sara - INFJ
Umanosuke - ENTP

While some may argue that Jin is not an ISTJ, I have to disagree. Yes, there are times where Jin seems to be quite intuitive; however, when comparing Jin to Kariya, it's blatant that Kariya's use of Ni is what differentiates him from Jin. Kariya's speech, as is Sara's, is distinct from Jin's. Also, my mom is an ESTJ, but still has her intuitive moments. Additionally, I wouldn't so much say that Kariya and Sara stick to tradition. Some say that NJ types can be traditional, and they can, but for different reasons. It happens that the NJs believe the traditional set up to be efficient, they don't just agree for the sake of tradition. Jin, on the other hand, simply respects tradition for what it is and not what it does.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Kenshin is my favorite character of all time (in the manga, not the anime. In the manga, Kenshin is more interesting, complex and doesn't wear a bright pink shirt). I agree he is INFJ.