• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alec Baldwin III - The Picture of a Male ESFJ

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
images

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/06/alec-...es-throw-off-words-with-friends/#.Tt63_rIr2so

'We're told Baldwin's tweets about the incident are on point -- flight attendants wanted him to shut off his cell phone in the middle of a game of "Words with Friends" ... after the cabin door closed, but the plane remained at the gate.'

We're told...

I'm not doubting the veracity of the report, but it just sounds like an 'ESFJ' site (TMZ) reporting on the antics of another ESFJ.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hm, well, interesting that an ESTP would author a book on fatherhood, feelings, and divorce, called "A Promise to Ourselves." Chapter 1. title - "Even the Deepest Feelings."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alec an Fe Dom and an SJ temperament? LMAO.

Alec Baldwin discusses how he had been conciliatory for 7 years during the divorce proceedings, and it got him nowhere.
ESFJs often describe themselves as "peacemakers." (LifeTypes)

Male ESFJs are not like female ESFJs. That's the main reason for my putting the word "male" in the thread title.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ.html
"...male ESFJs will usually not appear feminine at all. On the contrary, ESFJs are typically quite conscious about gender roles and will be most comfortable playing a role that suits their gender in our society. Male ESFJs will be quite masculine (albeit sensitive when you get to know them), and female ESFJs will be very feminine."

And,

"This type of ESFJ is a dangerous person indeed. Extraverted Feeling drives them to control and manipulate, and their lack of Intuition prevents them from seeing the big picture."

Alec Baldwin does not see the big picture.

Jaguar

Taking a few comments that people say and typing them from it, is what we were talking about in another thread. 5 people, all different types, could say the same thing but for different reasons. To say of anyone whom you've never even met "doesn't see the big picture" demonstrates how reckless, and removed from reality, your approach can get.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Taking a few comments that people say and typing them from it, is what we were talking about in another thread. 5 people, all different types, could say the same thing but for different reasons. To say of anyone whom you've never even met "doesn't see the big picture" demonstrates how reckless, and removed from reality, your approach can get.

It's called "evidence." Do you have anything of substance to offer? Anything?

I found the youtube interview with Alec to be very informative. You're getting your Baldwin info from the AOL homepage.

Alec is a "bad guy" ESFJ. I never personally liked him, but that says nothing about type.

And I definitely can't see an ESTP there at all. He used his conciliatory methods to try to control the divorce proceedings. Any such "niceness" approach is type-based and externally social. ESFJ is all about the appearances.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's called your personal opinion without any verification from Baldwin. Period.

I can't believe I'm actually wasting time arguing with this person. :doh:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Go make up more bullshit about people and call it "typing."

All I've seen you do all day here is one-liners that add absolutely nothing to any discussion. Is this all you did all day was drool on TYPO-C? For example,

"I can see why pt left."

"Are you talking about that celebrity type site?"

"It's about time people begin satirizing the inane threads being vomited into this forum."

"What is mean? Hell, some view those who tell the truth as "mean.""

"I can think of several people claiming to be INFJ who made both types of comments."

"Yeah, but I made a prediction about this thread when wolfy started it, so put your foot on the gas!"

"If there are people typing off of single quotes, that's ridiculous.
Five people, all different types, could say the same thing but for completely different reasons."
(OMG, two sentences in one post!)

And no, I didn't sit around drooling all day on TYPO-C, I put in my 8 hours at work.

Jaguar

All I've seen you do all day here is one-liners that add absolutely nothing to any discussion.

This thread isn't about me, it's about your incessant "typing" of people based on bullshit. You trying to avoid the issue, yet again, only proves my point. More bullshit.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread isn't about me, it's about your incessant "typing" of people based on bullshit. You trying to avoid the issue, yet again, only proves my point. More bullshit.

Get a job!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Noting the difference between male and female ESFJ is my only purpose for this thread.

All the Socionics sites I've seen say Baldwin is an ESFj.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've thought sp/so e78 esfp for a while.

The phone scene doesn't change that.