• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alec Baldwin III - The Picture of a Male ESFJ

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've thought sp/so e78 esfp for a while.

The phone scene doesn't change that.

What phone scene?

I see a guy with all the appearance of a J type. If you want to mess with the e-type, then he is 3w2. He has 3w2 anger issues. And Sp/So sounds right to me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then it MUST be true! Other people SAID SO! Funny guy . . . ;)

It would be difficult to agree with your type call since you have offered none to agree with.

Jaguar

It would be difficult to agree with your type call since you have offered none to agree with.

All the Socionics sites you've been to say Baldwin is an ESFj. It must be true, mal. Other people said so. We need not question a thing. Believe!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All the Socionics sites you've been to say Baldwin is an ESFj. It must be true, mal. Other people said so. We need not question a thing. Believe!

:yim_rolling_on_the_ He should get down on his knees and pray to the church of socionics and the masters thereof.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What phone scene?

I see a guy with all the appearance of a J type. If you want to mess with the e-type, then he is 3w2. He has 3w2 anger issues. And Sp/So sounds right to me.

First post in this thread.

Didn't want to give up his phone because he loves the word game. Don't push me around. Get off my case. My property. Going to go on my Twitter and rant about it for hours afterwards because I'm clearly an aircraft professional.

Se + Fi + 8 wing.

Trying to figure out how he could have Fe/Si and/or a 2 wing.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First post in this thread.

Didn't want to give up his phone because he loves the word game. Don't push me around. Get off my case. My property. Going to go on my Twitter and rant about it for hours afterwards because I'm clearly an aircraft professional.

Se + Fi + 8 wing.

Trying to figure out how he could have Fe/Si and/or a 2 wing.

I read in a news source that it was an ipad, not a phone.

I didn't actually say FeSi, I just cited the description of the ESFJ. I actually cite sources so certain others around here can get a clue.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see ESTP, ESFP, ESTJ or ENTJ in that order (ESTJ 7w8? that would be interesting)
7w8 So/Sp sounds right

My grandfather is a 7w8 Sp/So, and he is an ESTJ. Alec Baldwin is very simiular to the 7w8 So/Sx ENTJ Cary Grant and George Clooney, same type of actor who use their fame to be a whore of the democrat party. I've seen Alec B typed as every TJ character, but the fact that he is typed as ESTJ and ESTP makes me think more about ESTJ, plus i got the impression that he has more Si, that he is more grounded and less idea oriented than the ENTJ George C or Quentin T.

He's also less spontaneous and more planning than the ESTP Jack Nicholson. He's a Social 7w8, he is epicurian, has social grace and is a though force that you have to deal with, but he's not as craving intensity than the So/Sx 7w8 Jack N, Cary G, Quentin T, George C or Lucille B. He is more formal and routine bonds, but perfectly able to be charming and to "clean the room" socially.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My grandfather is a 7w8 Sp/So, and he is an ESTJ. Alec Baldwin is very simiular to the 7w8 So/Sx ENTJ Cary Grant and George Clooney, same type of actor who use their fame to be a whore of the democrat party. I've seen Alec B typed as every TJ character, but the fact that he is typed as ESTJ and ESTP makes me think more about ESTJ, plus i got the impression that he has more Si, that he is more grounded and less idea oriented than the ENTJ George C or Quentin T.

He's also less spontaneous and more planning than the ESTP Jack Nicholson. He's a Social 7w8, he is epicurian, has social grace and is a though force that you have to deal with, but he's not as craving intensity than the So/Sx 7w8 Jack N, Cary G, Quentin T, George C or Lucille B. He is more formal and routine bonds, but perfectly able to be charming and to "clean the room" socially.

that makes sense. ESTJ would also explain why I thought he was a 3w2

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen Alec B typed as every TJ character, but the fact that he is typed as ESTJ and ESTP makes me think more about ESTJ,, George C or Lucille B. He is more formal and routine bonds, but perfectly able to be charming and to "clean the room" socially.

If you search around, you will see Baldwin typed as many things, not just the TJ.

For example: http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-17009.html
I'll save you the trouble of hunting for his name on that huge page. Alec Baldwin = ENTP.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/7585-famous-infjs-16.html
Alec Baldwin = INFJ.

http://entjforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=130&start=10
Alec Baldwin = ESFJ.

http://mbtitypes.blogspot.com/2010/07/famous-infj.html
Alec Baldwin = INFJ again.

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=User:Ashton/Types/
Alec Baldwin = ESFJ.

http://socion2.narod.ru/celsoclist2_en.htm
Alec Baldwin = ESTP.

"but the fact that he is typed as ESTJ and ESTP makes me think more about ESTJ.." The fact the Baldwin is an ESFJ makes me think more about ESFJ.

'...but perfectly able to be charming and to "clean the room" socially.'

Well, no shit. That's the ESFJ type for ya!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that makes sense. ESTJ would also explain why I thought he was a 3w2

ESTJ would make me think more toward the opposite side of the Enneagram, not the Feeling triad for sure.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ would make me think more toward the opposite side of the Enneagram, not the Feeling triad for sure.

I've known several ESTJ 3w2s, I think it's one of the more common types for them
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]: btw, I think Cary Grant is ENFP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've known several ESTJ 3w2s, I think it's one of the more common types for them

They were all male, no doubt. It's so easy to confound Feeling males with Thinking types.

Ghostwheel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Five
"...male ESFJs will usually not appear feminine at all. On the contrary, ESFJs are typically quite conscious about gender roles and will be most comfortable playing a role that suits their gender in our society. Male ESFJs will be quite masculine (albeit sensitive when you get to know them), and female ESFJs will be very feminine."

Both my stepfather and younger brother are ESFJ, and this fits them.

I have no idea about Alec Baldwin.

When gauging a performer, though, SJ is the very last type I look for. The SPs and NFs flock to the performing arts. Then you have a smattering of NTs.

I did drama in high school, and remember very few SJs.

Could be wrong though. They say Johnny Carson was ISTJ. And a lot of female comics seem to be ESTJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Both my stepfather and younger brother are ESFJ, and this fits them.

I have no idea about Alec Baldwin.

When gauging a performer, though, SJ is the very last type I look for. The SPs and NFs flock to the performing arts. Then you have a smattering of NTs.

I did drama in high school, and remember very few SJs.

Could be wrong though. They say Johnny Carson was ISTJ. And a lot of female comics seem to be ESTJ.

I agree in principle. I don't look for a SJ to be a performer. But I have to go by the preponderance of the evidence, and "SJs aren't usually performers" is a very small piece, and only an indirect one at that.

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
ill buy ESFJ but its a real throwoff that he's so intelligent as often some of the less gifted members of the species give the entire lot a bad name

dont mind trolluar

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ill buy ESFJ but its a real throwoff that he's so intelligent as often some of the less gifted members of the species give the entire lot a bad name

dont mind trolluar

Trolluar?

Intelligence is more indirect evidence, and I've been taken severely to task in the past here for typing on the basis of someone's iq.