• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dominic West aka. Jimmy McNulty

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
that was good work on reddick btw.

do you have a list of all your typings of famous people? id like to see how you type generally

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that was good work on reddick btw.

do you have a list of all your typings of famous people? id like to see how you type generally

I'm very eclectic in my methods. I still recall when I was a newbie here and helped you to determine Bruce Lee's type. His was difficult because he was seeking to change from one kind of person to another, generally in the direction of more adaptability and greater flexibility.

I avoid typing by function analysis. I don't keep a list of famous people's typings, I rely on yours.