• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

White Oleander??

liYA

i'd like to know what you would type the characters whichever ones you can

thanks

liYA

i figure astrid is isfp or infp.. i thought maybe isfj at one point but i think isfp or infp are more likely... how about you?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
astrid: isfp
mom: crazy bitch intj maybe
Renee zelwegger's character: isfj?
Christian foster mother: esfp

Anonym97

Astrid is a clear Infp in my opinion. Her Fi/Si loop is quite visible. The mother seems to be an Intj I agree.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
From what I remember of this book astrid is an introverted feeler on the se/ni axis- so either isfp or infj. Read more like an infj to me if I had to choose.