• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Generals from WW2

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Walter Model - ENTP

He doesn't take crap from anyone, people above him or below him. Described as having a great analytical mind and for being great at improv.

Patton - ESTJ

Erwin Rommel - ESTJ

Gerd von Rundstedt - INTJ

Fedor von Bock - INTJ

Anyone care to type any of the other generals?

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I like Fegelein, definitly entp

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mw7w_Jx0GM"].[/YOUTUBE]

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
every two months someone makes a thread in this forum making rommel out to be some kind of NTJ. though they never look at his quotes, his letters, his papers. he's as S as they come

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
every two months someone makes a thread in this forum making rommel out to be some kind of NTJ. though they never look at his quotes, his letters, his papers. he's as S as they come

I agree about Rommel being an S, in fact I think the manner of his death shows that S tendency very well.