• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super Paper Mario

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Spoilers Be Warned.

Tippi: ISFJ 2w1 sx/sp

Si dom seems to fit her best, given that she is Miss. Exposition and constantly recalling memories from her past; I can't really see any other function fitting her that well. She could be ISTJ as well, I honestly wasn't sure, so I went with my gut feeling. 2w1 cause she's head over hells for Count Bleck and Mario.

Bowser: ESTJ 8w7 sx/sp

A lot of his quotes from the Mario Wiki indicate Te dominance, and Si seems far more likely than Ni (Bowser has a tendency to always act the same way in every game, and never seems to utilize any Ni what-so-ever). 8 fix is obvious ('I wanna rule the world!'/being a no-nonsense boss).

Count Bleck: INTJ 2w1 sx/sp

Count Bleck is an interesting example, I think, of a 2 disintergrated into an 8; when he was in love with Tippi, he seemed like a typical two for the most part, after he lost her, he basically went insane and tried to blow up the universe. The only other enneagram type for him, if I'm mistaken about 2, would be 4w3. INTJ cause, well evil mastermind who foresees the end of the universe (Ni) cause the Dark Prognosticus told him so (Te), plus emotionally tortured over his feelings (Fi).

Nastasia: ISTJ 6w5 sx/sp

Steretypical cold secretary = Si + Te and 6 fix (well, also her devotion to the count).

O'Chunks: ESTP 6w7 sx/sp

Known for being the big dumb muscle of the group and a previous military commander, Se dom seems about right, as does Ti. He seems to trust all security in the count, and is otherwise loud and somewhat obnoxious yet freindly and lively, which seems about right fir for 6w7.

Mimi: ESFP 7w8 sx/sp

Childish, cruel, and has the attitude of always getting what she desires, Se dom seems like the best fit, plus Fi. Given her nature, 7w8 also seems like the best fist, given how materialistic and greedy she can be, not to mention her generally playful demeanor.

Dimentio: INTJ 8w7 sp/sx

Obvious grand mastermind who want to destroy the world and recreate his own for personal gain.

Francis: INTP 5w4 sp/so

Stereotypical otaku nerd.

Squirps: ESFP 7w6 sp/sx

Doesn't seem to take anything seriously, playful and energetic, also quite annoying and cute at times. This is the best typing I could come up for him.

Flint Cragley: ENTP 3w4 so/sp

Based off Indiana Jones somewhat (according to the wiki), so Ne+Ti seems obvious: 'Let's explore and document this Cave and all its dangers!'. Seems a bit of a 3/so fix, given his desire for recognition (IIRC).

King Croacus IV: ENTJ 4w3 sx/so

Beauty obsessed, and other traits listed on his portrait indicate a 4 fix with clear wing 3, given how flamboyant he is. ENTJ cause, he was an excellent leader? I dunno, I'm guessing on that one.

Luvbi: ESFP 4w3 sp/sx

Desired to have her freedom and do what she pleases and speaks in old english, so Se + Fi and 4w3. Yeah, I know, that's a poor explanation, but it's not like I had much info to go on.

EDIT: pos 2400! :banana:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Nice work! Although I have a few differing interpretations (as usual)...

Count Bleck: INFx Type 4 - Passionate, somber, has a deep desire for connection, succumbs to fatalism and seeks oblivion due to his grief.

Nastasia: Sp/Sx - Generally very skilled at "making things run smoothly"; dependency and devotion are hidden under the guise of duty and orderliness.

Mimi: Sp-dom? Most subdued, practical and stealthy Seven subtype.

Dimentio: ENTP - Charismatic, playful, prone to teasing his colleagues and less "directive" (in the Linda Berens lingo).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nice work! Although I have a few differing interpretations (as usual)...

Count Bleck: INFx Type 4 - Passionate, somber, has a deep desire for connection, succumbs to fatalism and seeks oblivion due to his grief.

4 is a certainly strong possibility, given that he is an expy of Dracula I think, or some sort of famous fictional character. As for INFx, I wouldn't consider INFJ (he has no real Fe to speak of), INFP might be possible though (INTJ or INFP, the Fi is certainly there).

Nastasia: Sp/Sx - Generally very skilled at "making things run smoothly"; dependency and devotion are hidden under the guise of duty and orderliness.

Mimi: Sp-dom? Most subdued, practical and stealthy Seven subtype.

Agreed.

Dimentio: ENTP - Charismatic, playful, prone to teasing his colleagues and less "directive" (in the Linda Berens lingo).

Actually, I think that's because he's IEI or EIE in socionics (I know that the count is definitely IEI); he doesn't seem focused on searching new horizons or sifting through various theories, rather he envisions exactly what he wants from a reliable potential and accordingly plots to get it; Ni+Te > Ne. Fe in socionics is all about being expressive, charasmatic, and emotionally open; pressing peoples buttons and enjoying a loose socially atmopshere.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
4 is a certainly strong possibility, given that he is an expy of Dracula I think, or some sort of famous fictional character. As for INFx, I wouldn't consider INFJ (he has no real Fe to speak of), INFP might be possible though (INTJ or INFP, the Fi is certainly there).

I still think INFJ is possible - he could be stuck on a Ni-Ti loop, feeling not only paralyzed by the prospect of inevitability but also proactive towards playing his role in the road to oblivion. He is also a sort of father figure to his minions, which could account for Fe...

Could go either way. Point is, INFJs can, too, be very, very twisted.

Actually, I think that's because he's IEI or EIE in socionics (I know that the count is definitely IEI); he doesn't seem focused on searching new horizons or sifting through various theories, rather he envisions exactly what he wants from a reliable potential and accordingly plots to get it; Ni+Te > Ne. Fe in socionics is all about being expressive, charasmatic, and emotionally open; pressing peoples buttons and enjoying a loose socially atmopshere.

ENTPs are capable of making plans as well, although theirs are a bit looser to accomodate new possibilities. And Ti can make ENTPs seem sharper - in several senses - than their energetic personality might show at first glance. ;)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still think INFJ is possible - he could be stuck on a Ni-Ti loop, feeling not only paralyzed by the prospect of inevitability but also proactive towards playing his role in the road to oblivion. He is also a sort of father figure to his minions, which could account for Fe...

True, very true. :yes:

Could go either way. Point is, INFJs can, too, be very, very twisted.

Indeed, like Adolf Hitler, for example.

ENTPs are capable of making plans as well, although theirs are a bit looser to accomodate new possibilities. And Ti can make ENTPs seem sharper - in several senses - than their energetic personality might show at first glance. ;)

Perhaps, but he still seems INTJ to me.