• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing Youtube Personailties

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Then he's an INTJ, don't you suppose?

Ah could be. Hmm but if so his Ni isn't that obvious, but I suppose introverted functions aren't so much. I know you arent a fan of the functions Mal, though.

What about ENTJ?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah could be. Hmm but if so his Ni isn't that obvious, but I suppose introverted functions aren't so much. I know you arent a fan of the functions Mal, though.

What about ENTJ?

Maddox is schizotypal/schizoid. Considering functions alone, I would say he is Ti-Ni-Te, or close to that. This is based off of his video above and having read his site now and then for about 10 years. His critiques of children's drawings are both humorous and self-flattering. Of course he draws better than a child, and he's a good artist - not great, just good. But his flattering self-portrayal is also intended to be humorous.

I've found, however, that Feelers don't see the humor in it, or if they know it's a humor site they don't appreciate it at all. To them, his site is not funny, it's a mean-spirited form of "humor" because it picks on poor precious little children.

Maddox is Ni because he questions certain questionable aspects of society. He knows what the social norms are - we're supposed to praise children's art, for example - but Maddox goes in the exact opposite direction and tells the truth about what he thinks of it.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Maddox is schizotypal/schizoid. Considering functions alone, I would say he is Ti-Ni-Te, or close to that. This is based off of his video above and having read his site now and then for about 10 years. His critiques of children's drawings are both humorous and self-flattering. Of course he draws better than a child, and he's a good artist - not great, just good. But his flattering self-portrayal is also intended to be humorous.

I've found, however, that Feelers don't see the humor in it, or if they know it's a humor site they don't appreciate it at all. To them, his site is not funny, it's a mean-spirited form of "humor" because it picks on poor precious little children.

Maddox is Ni because he questions certain questionable aspects of society. He knows what the social norms are - we're supposed to praise children's art, for example - but Maddox goes in the exact opposite direction and tells the truth about what he thinks of it.

Interesting points, although I personally find his site and videos hilarious myself.

I still chuckle about the 'hairy shit mobile'.

The irony in all this is that Maddox probably, or would probably, find this typology stuff to be on par with his thoughts on astrology.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting points, although I personally find his site and videos hilarious myself.

I still chuckle about the 'hairy shit mobile'.

The irony in all this is that Maddox probably, or would probably, find this typology stuff to be on par with his thoughts on astrology.

He is an etype 5w6 after all. I'm not saying that ALL Feelers wouldn't like his site. That might be limited to Fi or Fe, or some combination that involves S or N. I'm just saying that the only people I know who hate his site are Feelers.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
He is an etype 5w6 after all. I'm not saying that ALL Feelers wouldn't like his site. That might be limited to Fi or Fe, or some combination that involves S or N. I'm just saying that the only people I know who hate his site are Feelers.

Well this is going to sound like im being contrary but I remember showing my brother this site once and he just didn't get the humour and ive always thought of him as a thinker.

However it could be im mistaking Fi for something else with him...not to mention the confusion induced upon people by gender indoctrinations.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well this is going to sound like im being contrary but I remember showing my brother this site once and he just didn't get the humour and ive always thought of him as a thinker.

However it could be im mistaking Fi for something else with him...not to mention the confusion induced upon people by gender indoctrinations.

It depends on why your brother didn't like it. Did he find it offensive from the heart or from his intellect? Or was it something else? I'm talking about those who want to defend the children from what they see as vicious assaults.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It depends on why your brother didn't like it. Did he find it offensive from the heart or from his intellect? Or was it something else? I'm talking about those who want to defend the children from what they see as vicious assaults.

Well he said he could see why it was funny and chuckled at one, but then he said it's a bit sad to take the piss out of kids. Which sounds more like an offence of the heart dressed up through masculinity.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well he said he could see why it was funny and chuckled at one, but then he said it's a bit sad to take the piss out of kids. Which sounds more like an offence of the heart dressed up through masculinity.

Then he's got some Feeling going on there, but it's secondary to Thinking because it occurred as an after-thought.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Agreed. I could put it that way too, but it wouldn't get me very far.

Well im certainly in the ballpark marked "he demonstrates a lot of Te".

INTJ seems fairly likely.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well im certainly in the ballpark marked "he demonstrates a lot of Te".

INTJ seems fairly likely.

He doesn't demonstrate what I would call a Te dominant. So I'm not sure how you get from Te to INTJ.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
He doesn't demonstrate what I would call a Te dominant. So I'm not sure how you get from Te to INTJ.

The way he structures his...rantings and arguments perhaps? Me saying that he demonstrates what I would interpret as ' a lot of Te' does not mean I believe him to be a Te dominant.

However IxxJ types are all perceptive dominant, but that perception is introverted and nearly always manifests visibly when brought to the external world using the secondary extraverted judging function. The point being that he could be more likely demonstrate his Te over Ni even if Ni was the dominant.

I think I ought to back up my point with some examples though...but im, (as usual), lazy. However I might get back to you on this.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The way he structures his...rantings and arguments perhaps? Me saying that he demonstrates what I would interpret as ' a lot of Te' does not mean I believe him to be a Te dominant.

However IxxJ types are all perceptive dominant, but that perception is introverted and nearly always manifests visibly when brought to the external world using the secondary extraverted judging function. The point being that he could be more likely demonstrate his Te over Ni even if Ni was the dominant.

I think I ought to back up my point with some examples though...but im, (as usual), lazy. However I might get back to you on this.

Thanks for explaining.

OdangoHead

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How about Venus Angelic? She seems like either an INFP or an ENFP to me.

and Kill Natalie? She seems like an INTP, but I'm not sure.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice Peter: INFJ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_id=annotation_511544&feature=iv&src_vid=nd2rBWbvDbA&user=nicepetertoo[/video]