• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing Youtube Personailties

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Boxxy, ESFP

Boxxy's not ESFP, I guess. More like INFP maybe.

Believing yourself to be an introvert doesn't necessarily make it so. Ive always thought I was introverted for example. However most people who spend a lot of time around me would disagree. But on the flipside I cannot stand having to socially interact after being at work, especially if that work is as social as this new one is.

Of course different mediums of communication will change how someone comes across....but that goes without saying, (even though I just said it...sorry :p).

It doesn't help that there is a general stereotypical traits perception of I and E that most people hold. Not that I have a problem with it being stereotypical but it leads to a bunch of completely inaccurate nonsense that does more harm than good....well it's more so the fact that it is inaccurate.

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand or charlie however...I just thought you would like to hear my opinionated opinion because it's the mother'jebussing internet.

I don't think so, I still think he's an ENFP who thinks he's an introvert (like about 60% of ENFPs out there lol)

Yes, he's probably an ENFP that thinks of himself as an introvert. I'm an ENFP 7w6 so/sx, just like him, and I can understand his self typing as introvert. I have already thought of myself as introvert too, but after getting to know how the Introvert/Extrovert thingy works, I know I'm an Extrovert. And so does him.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Boxxy's not ESFP, I guess. More like INFP maybe.

:huh:

No. If she's an Fi dom she's probably an ISFP, I don't see INFP in her at all, if she's an NFP she'd be ENFP.

I would actually even guess ESFJ for her before INFP.

That's because I don't know ANYTHING about her motives for behaving the way she does, other than that it's a performance, and the performance seems primarily for entertainment value, not for any deep cause.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's pretty ridiculously ESTP.

Yes, she is. I have no clue why anyone types her as ENxP. IMO she shows a ton of Se/Fe on screen, and then her Ti lies in the details: she's got a Masters in Sports psych.

I don't think she's ESFP because I think if she had aux Fi she might have more...self-protection? She doesn't seem touchy at all about her own person, calling herself ugly and saying she wants everyone to know how ugly she is, and I totally admire her chutzpah in doing this.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:huh:

No. If she's an Fi dom she's probably an ISFP, I don't see INFP in her at all, if she's an NFP she'd be ENFP.

I would actually even guess ESFJ for her before INFP.

That's because I don't know ANYTHING about her motives for behaving the way she does, other than that it's a performance, and the performance seems primarily for entertainment value, not for any deep cause.

Yes, I'm probably wrong. It's my habit of typing all of these internet, nerdy, anime lover and super-cute girls as INFPs. God, I don't even know if she watch animes, just thought about the possibility. Meh, Ne thing I guess.

ISFP seems possible too. But I can really feel N from her.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, I'm probably wrong. It's my habit of typing all of these internet, nerdy, anime lover and super-cute girls as INFPs. God, I don't even know if she watch animes, just thought about the possibility. Meh, Ne thing I guess.

Hmmm...I just don't see her as even being an INFP stereotype, like I don't see her talking about her ethics at all, other than loving people and telling people to be nice, and to me it mostly looks like she's entertaining for effect, she's obviously not serious and thinks she's funny, so I think she's an xSFP who is acting like a caricature of her real self to amuse people and herself (a concept I'm quite familiar with via foruming).

And she probably acts even more ditzy the more people make fun of her, the more it probably makes her want to act even worse than people expect.

Or it's an Ne dom ENFP "social experiment".

I don't see any calculated usage of Fi values combined with Ne analysis or trying very hard to make sure her videos have "meaning."

I mean she could be an ISFP, though, who actually does have strong Fi values IRL when she's being herself, but she possibly uses more of her Se when she's acting on-line.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm...I just don't see her as even being an INFP stereotype, like I don't see her talking about her ethics at all, other than loving people and telling people to be nice, and to me it mostly looks like she's entertaining for effect, she's obviously not serious and thinks she's funny, so I think she's an xSFP who is acting like a caricature of her real self to amuse people and herself (a concept I'm quite familiar with via foruming).

And she probably acts even more ditzy the more people make fun of her, the more it probably makes her want to act even worse than people expect.

Or it's an Ne dom ENFP "social experiment".

I don't see any calculated usage of Fi values combined with Ne analysis or trying very hard to make sure her videos have "meaning."

I mean she could be an ISFP, though, who actually does have strong Fi values IRL when she's being herself, but she possibly uses more of her Se when she's acting on-line.

The only fact in that video is indeed the loving people and telling to be nice thing, and a few can be affirmed from that. I guess there's no way to type that based only on this video. And to top off, making even harder, she is acting all weird, masking her true persona. Anyway, xxFP is certain for Boxxy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The only fact in that video is indeed the loving people and telling to be nice thing, and a few can be affirmed from that. I guess there's no way to type that based only on this video. And to top off, making even harder, she is acting all weird, masking her true persona. Anyway, xxFP is certain for Boxxy.

This self masking for the sheer intention of the amusement or promotion of herself, and the amusement (or annoyance) of others indicates she's probably an Se type, or at least an Ne dom who really wants to research how people will respond.

There's no way of knowing this.

The reason I say that an INFP probably would not do this because I just don't think this makes sense with Fi dom and Ne aux, though it would make more sense with an Se heavy ISFP if she is not a Pe dom.

If she's an ESFJ I would think her motive is that she would be doing it to gain popularity, and to acknowledge all of her friends. But I can't know her true motive from simply watching these videos, because she's always locked into the Boxxxi caricature.

wistfulwillow

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think so, I still think he's an ENFP who thinks he's an introvert (like about 60% of ENFPs out there lol)
Call me crazy, but I think Charlie is an INTP.
When he's interacting strangers, or even people he doesn't know very well, speaking seems to be a struggle. In general, he gives off an uncomfortable, awkward vibe that is very unlike the carefree demeanor he has when alone, or chatting with close friends.
Here's an example:
As for Charlie being an NF, ever seen this lovely video?
I don't really know how to explain it, but this certainly doesn't seem like a song an ENFP would write. He actually says something about avoiding heartbreak by listening to his head, and how it's okay that he's never been in love, because he's had time to do lots of cool things with his life.
Such as video blogging about science, video games, and all of the other textbook INTP interests. Not to say other types can't like those things, but have you ever seen videos Charlie made as a teenager? He has quite a few devoted to his great love for Nintendo!
Anyways, I might be a little biased since Charlie reminds me so much of my INTP brother. I'd love to hear why you think he's an ENFP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty much every super famous Let's Player is ENTP or ENTJ I think like Chuggaaconroy or ClashJTM.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Pretty much every super famous Let's Player is ENTP or ENTJ I think like Chuggaaconroy or ClashJTM.

I watch LPs here and there when I'm bored and I'd guess a lot of them, probably even most of them, are Sensors. With probably more introverts than you'd expect in the mix. It is, in its way, a pretty introverted activity, and generally they are only talking to themselves. I've gotten very animated playing a game, listening to music, or even daydreaming or pursuing a train of thought (if I'm really into it, I'll pace, physically gesture, even say some stuff aloud), probably more animated than I really get around other people.

S

SingSmileShine

Yup. Pretty much. Charlie's definitely an NFP, and there's no way he's an INFP. ENFPs, for extraverts, are actually quite introverted!

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YFM
ray is 4w3 SX/SP ENFx and Jesse is 9w1 IxxP

INFPneo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Some top youtubers. Please feel free to fill in the blanks :D

Ian Hecox - INFJ
Ryan Higa - ESxP
Shane Dawson - ExxP
Ray William Johnson - ENTP
Anthony Padilla - ESxP
Jenna Marbles - ExTP
Toby Turner (Tobuscus) - ENxJ
Kassem G - INTP
DeStorm - ExFJ
Tom Ridgewell (TomSka) xNTP

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the impression i got was that Jesse is an e9 going along with the band and YFM is more Ray's baby. I say that cause hes so quiet when they actually show their faces on camera, and i think the 9ness kinda rubbed off on the guitar guy in the cartoons.

I say ENFP for ray because literally all but a few of their songs are about some kind of relationship. If you take out the covers and the special appearance songs, its really hard not to find one like that, especially the newer stuff. almost seems like music is his outlet to bitch about relationships.

listen to the lyrics in all these and tell me hes not an NF :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTdRq2_vxA&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-cg50W2_ic&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4YceTBxz8&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HROR74Au5Ek&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr1bTDl-D54&feature=plcp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where is the List of Youtube Celebrities?

I can't find the thread on typing Youtube celebrities, but I don't think the guy in this video counts anyway. He's Maddox and while I know some of you probably hate this guy, there might be a typological reason for this. Here's the video, and I actually found it quite informative. By the way, what MBTI type do you think he is?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ive wondered about Maddox myself. Maybe ENTP...but could be INTP in front of a camera.

On the other hand a lot of his videos and his site seem to have a great deal of Te organisation in the way they are structured.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ive wondered about Maddox myself. Maybe ENTP...but could be INTP in front of a camera.

On the other hand a lot of his videos and his site seem to have a great deal of Te organisation in the way they are structured.

Then he's an INTJ, don't you suppose?