• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Winnie the Pooh

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Kinda hard to type most of the characters since half of them have personality disorders. xD

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
GZA- you should read the Tao of Pooh, it's a really short Philosophy book, and is very great. Furthermore, they describe each character, and after reading it, this is what I think:

Pooh- ISFx- no way he's an N, he lives an extremely simple life.
Owl- INTJ
Rabbit-ESxJ
Roo-ExFP
Eyore-INTP, maybe an INFP
Piglet- ISTJ, though I'm not 100% sure on that.

Again, I highly recommend the book- it's very philosophical.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
It has to be clear that Rabbit is a T of some sort.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Okay, I'm resurrecting this again. I think Eyeore is either INTP or INFP.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I'm resurrecting this again. I think Eyeore is either INTP or INFP.
I don't think Eeyore is an intuitor. The way he keeps rebuilding his shack even though it falls down every time paints him as a creature of habit (Si) with little capacity for ingenuity (Ne). I would place him as an IS_J, probably with a lean toward feeling, given his open gloominess.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
This analysis by Dr. Beach of Winnie the Pooh may help in deciding his type:

"Eeyore frets, and Piglet hesitates, and Rabbit calculates, and Owl pontificates. Pooh just is." Pooh doesn't fret or hesitate or calculate or pontificate: He is blessed with an indefinable something, a grace that gets him past all the anxiety-driven craziness of those about him. He is what Edwin Freedman called "a non-anxious presence in an anxious situation" -- if only because he doesn't think very far ahead, maybe not beyond breakfast. He redeems every situation. He lives in the present. He goes for the sweet stuff, the honey. Blessed are those who go and do likewise."

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Winnie - ISFX
Owl - ENTJ... ESTJ? Some kind of ETJ I think.
Tigger - ESTP
Piglet - ISFJ
Christopher Robin - INFP
Eyore - ???
Rabit - ESFJ?
Kanga - ???
Roo - ESTJ???

I can see Christopher Robin being an INFP as A.A Milne the story's writer was and writers often create protagonist characters reflective of their own personalities.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I could see Winnie as ISFP. I think Eeyore is an INFP. Piglet has to be ISFJ. There's no way that Piglet is a T. *loves piglet*

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I've always heard Eeyore as ISTJ.

I've seen it on online sites too, and I could never understand that. He doesn't really act like a typical ISTJ. If you ask me, I'd say he's IxFx, and probably N. ISFJ is a small possibility.

Others:

Winnie the Pooh - ISFP
Tigger - ESFP
Piglet - INFP
Roo - ESFJ
Rabbit - INTP

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I agree with Nuki, I can't imagine that Eeyore could be an N, either. There's not a lot of innovation or looking to the future about him. I say he's an IST_ with a some sort of mental/emotional issue, possibly chronic depression. :unsure:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I agree with Nuki, I can't imagine that Eeyore could be an N, either. There's not a lot of innovation or looking to the future about him. I say he's an IST_ with a some sort of mental/emotional issue, possibly chronic depression. :unsure:

Often times that donkey is lost in his own world and seemingly off in dream land. He's not very down-to-earth, seems more N. I could actually see INFP for him.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Often times that donkey is lost in his own world and seemingly off in dream land. He's not very down-to-earth, seems more N. I could actually see INFP for him.
You could be right. It's been such a long time since I watched the show and read the books that all I have is a dim recollection. As far as I can recall, he is kind of dreamy, now that you mention it. Still, I'm leaning toward SJ: he's habitual to an extreme, and his dreaminess looks like gloomy resignation rather than something intuitive.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pooh is totally different off set. I've met him before. He's my cousin's friend's daughter's husband. He's pretty arrogant. I guess he's been that way his whole life, even before the fame. Won't even help set the table at the family dinners. Totally overrated. Piglet fits his role though. IRL they are friends but piglet has to put up with a lot of crap. Then there was that drug scandal that I won't even get into.. I was thinking ESTX, but its hard to say. Great actor, though!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last time I saw him he left the house for work. He was acting pretty shifty. I think he was still wasted from the night before but seemed- nervous. After he left my mom's wallet was missing and all the honey was gone..

He was never invited back.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
picture.php

I mean, really.
Get control of your life, man!

(end thread derail.. :) )

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yea, you're right. But I heard he's met someone and is turning his life around!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rabbit was an ESTJ if there ever was one. Whoever said that Rabbit was an N must be in denial. I'll give wiggle room for the T, maybe the E, but not the SJ.