• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Captain America : The First Avenger

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Steve Rogers: ixfj
Peggy Carter:xxtj
Red Skull: ????
Col. Chester Phillips: istj
Howard Stark: Entp
Dr. Erskine: intp or infp or infj. I keep bouncing between the three.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Steve Rogers: ixfj
Peggy Carter:xxtj
Red Skull: ????
Col. Chester Phillips: istj
Howard Stark: Entp
Dr. Erskine: intp or infp or infj. I keep bouncing between the three.

While I think Red Skull, particularly in the film, was pretty standard INTJ villain fare (surprised you can't even guess on him), I was disappointed by what they did with him (though Weaving was a fine casting choice). I mean, he's one of the finest Marvel villains. I can only be happy that he's probably gonna return and understand this movie was very heavily dedicated to Cap and Red Skull was kind of in the margins by necessity.

Also, Cap's an ISFJ in my book. He's an interesting hero in that he's just a great guy from top to bottom (usually the heroes have more noticabley problems), and it kind of works for the movie.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While I think Red Skull, particularly in the film, was pretty standard INTJ villain fare (surprised you can't even guess on him)

That's because she's trying to be creative with her typing.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
While I think Red Skull, particularly in the film, was pretty standard INTJ villain fare (surprised you can't even guess on him)

Since I don't think highly of myself at typing and I know NTs ( intjs in particular) seem to be the go to type for villains, I was unsure if typing him some sort of NT was really his type or because of my limited capabilities.

Also, Cap's an ISFJ in my book. He's an interesting hero in that he's just a great guy from top to bottom (usually the heroes have more noticabley problems), and it kind of works for the movie.

I really like this version of Steve Rogers. Of course my CA knowledge is more post Civil War, so he's more cynical. Which really isn't surprising considering all he's gone through. He really gets the short end of the stick for being so honorable. :(

I want to say Peggy's an estj, but it doesn't feel right. Maybe ESFJ? I did like the Peggy/Steve relationship more than Jane/Thor. There was something about Natalie's version of Jane that didn't make me buy that she fell for Thor so quickly.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
That's because she's trying to be creative with her typing.

It's possible. Unfortunately, the movie wasn't as creative in their portrayal of the character (IMO). Like I said, I hope they do more with him sometime down the line.