• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fruits Basket

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Fans of anime here should know about this gem. Tohru Honda is a definite 2w1 ISFJ. Kyo Sohma is probably a 6w5 ISFP. Yuki Sohma is a 1w2 INFJ.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Tohru - ESFJ
Kyo - ESTJ
Yuki - IxFJ (though I lean towards ISFJ because he's not directing.)

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Blah, this show was so cheesy.

Tohru: ESFJ
Kyou: ISFP
Yuki: ISFJ
Shigure: ExTP

....that's about all I remember.

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blah, this show was so cheesy.

Tohru: ESFJ
Kyou: ISFP
Yuki: ISFJ
Shigure: ExTP

....that's about all I remember.

I remember reading the manga, and Shigure couldn't have been more ENTP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Oh yeah, Shigure. I always thought he might be ENFJ or ENTP.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Other Sohmas:

Momiji Sohma: ESFP
Kagura Sohma: ESFJ to the extreme
Hatori Sohma: ISTJ
Ayame Sohma: ESFP to the extreme
Hatsuharu Sohma: ISFP

enfp_A

I actually disagree that Tohru is an ESFJ. If you know actual ESFJs you'd know they are people who are obsessed with looking 'appropriate' to the public eye. They aren't entirely open-minded, they're more interested in 'what is appropriate and popular and trendy right now". They love reality TV, fashion and social media for this reason. They're called the "jock and cheerleader" type that cares about being popular when they were at school. (This makes them sound bad, I love ESFJs! They are very hard-working when it involves their loved ones and always tries to keep everyone happy. They're also incredibly good at doing interviews haha)

If anything, tohru is SO open-minded which is what gave her her character in the first place. And doesn't care much about social status. Which makes one think she might be a "P" but I think from her life's habits she is likely to be a "J". So the original thought from the OP was correct imo. Tohru is an ISFJ.

This is based on the manga , the old anime and the newest one :)

Tohru: ISFJ (selfless, giving nature, loves housework, cares for ppl's special dates, generally happy. She is a socially-inept introvert. Not a strong extrovert)
Yuki: INFJ
Kyou: A mix of ISFP and ESFP (Despite his 'lonewolf' nature he actually really loves making a lot of friends, ppl love him and he loves having ppl around him even if he acts tsundere, and always wanted to be part of the banquet)
Shigure: ENTP
Momiji: ENFP (he likes to show a carefree baby-like side of him but is actually very solemn and has quite a plan-based future-based thinking)
Kagura: ESFJ (easily)
Akito: a toxic ESTJ or ENTJ (Despite being alone all the time I don't think that's what she wants)
Hatori: INTJ (future-based thinking. logic-based planned actions. he bases his decisions on 'what will become' which makes him more of an intuitive)
Tohru's mum: ENFP