• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

David Bowie

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP 3w4 Sx/So? initially I thought he was a 4, but after watching a documentary on his life, he seems more like a 3 because he is consistently moving, breaking ground and just doing shit, where a 4w3 would probably be a little slower paced and reflective.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Agree with ^. Definitely lacks an 8 wing, so 7's out of the question.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
interesting. what are ESTp's like?

Purely going by VI methods; I don't know his train of thought.

Sensing Logical Extratim or ESTp
Se-ESTp vs Ti-ESTp

Keep in mind that these descriptions are meant for mental cognition; the typing is on the sole basis of visual identification.

http://gallery.socionix.com/Beta/Ti-ESTp/ - look out for expressions, gestures and speech.

Edit:
QmgWD.png

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Purely going by VI methods; I don't know his train of thought.

Sensing Logical Extratim or ESTp
Se-ESTp vs Ti-ESTp

Keep in mind that these description are meant for mental cognition; the typing is on the sole basis of visually identification.

http://gallery.socionix.com/Beta/Ti-ESTp/ - look out for expressions, gestures and speech.

this doesn't sound like him. he is far from collected and isn't big on power dynamics or directing others. the overall vibe I get of this description is a more director or entrepreneurial personality rather than a stage performer. David Bowie is more focused on what he is doing rather than mobilizing others and making sure everything gets done

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this doesn't sound like him. he is far from collected and isn't big on power dynamics or directing others. the overall vibe I get of this description is a more director or entrepreneurial personality rather than a stage performer. David Bowie is more focused on what he is doing rather than mobilizing others and making sure everything gets done

Like I said, purely going on VI methods.

I don't know his mental cognition.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's analyze some self referential lyrics, I think the answer is in here somewhere:

I'm an alligator
I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader
I'll be a rock'n'rolling bitch for you

Clearly, he's an androgynous rock'n'rolling alligator from space, and has no type.

A

Anew Leaf

I love david Bowie. :wub:

(except for during the labyrinth movie :sick:)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

wha? he was a bad ass in that movie? :cool:
PS: do you have any guess on what type he is?

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

When I was six or so, they showed me that film at an after-school day care. I never recovered.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
any system that thinks me and jennifer aniston are the same type is obviously flawed beyond repair.

Blame the interpreters? Quadra-specific activity pairs often physically resemble each other.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
any system that thinks me and jennifer aniston are the same type is obviously flawed beyond repair.

TROLOLOLLO

I take it that you like her than?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blame the interpreters? Quadra-specific activity pairs often physically resemble each other.

that's another reason i don't like it. i'm not attracted or drawn to people in my quadra and don't see how it's relevant at all. the descriptions of them don't make sense to me either.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
that's another reason i don't like it. i'm not attracted or drawn to people in my quadra and don't see how it's relevant at all. the descriptions of them don't make sense to me either.

Poorly translated?

It does more to add color to and order observations. On quadras: we aren't consciously aware we're drawn to each other because interactions either don't require as much buildup (activity) or seem to lead completely different lives (duality). Takes going beyond personal preferences. Mirror relations seem up in the air; depends on subtype and enneagram (enfjs / eies: e12s can be stressful, e43s can represent our values superficially, etc. etc.)

Last edited: