• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Inglourious Basterds

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aldo Raine: ESTP 7w8 or 8w7 So/Sx
The Bear Jew: ENFJ 6w7 So/Sx
Hugo Stigletts: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
The Little Guy: ISFP 6w7 So/Sx

Bridget van Hammersmark: ENFP 9w1 Sx/So
Michael Fassbender's character: ENFP 3w4 Sp/Sx
Mike Myers's character: ENTP 7w6 Sp/Sx
Hans Landa: INTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp

Shoshana Dreyfus: INFP 9w8 Sx/Sp
the cow farmer from first scene: IST? 8w9 Sp/Sx

Frederick Zoller: ESFJ 3w2 So/Sx
Joseph Goebbels: EN?P 7w8 Sx/So
Hitler: ENFJ 6w5 Sx/So

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I've seen some people type Shoshana intj. *shrugs*

Aldo is definitely an ESTP! :charge: I still crack up every time he speaks Italian.

I loved this movie so much.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen some people type Shoshana intj. *shrugs*
Aldo is definitely an ESTP! :charge: I still crack up every time he speaks Italian.
I loved this movie so much.

I thought INTJ for awhile too, but her demeanor and reactions to things are much more like an INFP, though an unusually strong INFP (surviving the holocaust and opening up a movie theater will do that to you). I think she has a very strong 8 wing and lots of conviction and that can make her seem like a J.

KDude

I think Shoshanna is ISFJ.

Landa is too perky and smug for an INTJ. Screw the whole "mastermind" association. They're the not only ones.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Shoshanna is ISFJ.

Landa is too perky and smug for an INTJ. Screw the whole "mastermind" association. They're the not only ones.

my intuition strongly agrees with you on both points, but I can't exactly pinpoint why. I'll come back to this post if I figure it out

KDude

my intuition strongly agrees with you on both points, but I can't exactly pinpoint why. I'll come back to this post if I figure it out

I would make a second guess at her being ISTJ even.

Landa has full control of the emotional flow in the enviroment. Even as diabolical as he is. He's a Fe type, I think.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Ennio moricone is such an amazing and talented composer/writer long live that musical genius.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Havent seen the movie. Is that a hollywood movie in which we finally win the war ?

KDude

Havent seen the movie. Is that a hollywood movie in which we finally win the war ?

Not just a war, but one that plays into our most infantile dreams of seeing Hitler get assraped (ok, not really).

That's my favorite part of this movie. It's like "Lets make a WW2 movie, but do everything we wish we saw in WW2. Scary Jews with baseball bats especially."

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
oh well, I am thankful every day, God gave me good taste :)

KDude

oh well, I am thankful every day, God gave me good taste :)

You'll probably like it if you like Quentin Tarantino. If you think it's a Hollywood type of war movie, it's not. It's not some romanticized hero tale. It's kind of making fun of the typical war movie, and purposely plays up more of the mythical sides of it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I remember the time when everybody in my class watched Quentin Tarantino and found him hilarious. Movies like From Dusk Till Dawn and Reservoir Dogs were the most traded.

But to be honest with you, I never understood the point to this videos, besides senseless violence or lousy jokes. Dunno, think that aint my style :) I was always more of a Trekkie

KDude

I remember the time when everybody in my class watched Quentin Tarantino and found him hilarious. Movies like From Dusk Till Dawn and Reservoir Dogs were the most traded.

But to be honest with you, I never understood the point to this videos, besides senseless violence or lousy jokes. Dunno, think that aint my style :) I was always more of a Trekkie

I'm a Trekkie too. I think QT is as well. I thought the funniest thing is that he showed up near my city at a film festival to showcase his interests. And usually at those places, there's a lot of snooty indie stuff being shown. What does he do? He had everyone watch The Wrath of Khan.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I thought INTJ for awhile too, but her demeanor and reactions to things are much more like an INFP, though an unusually strong INFP (surviving the holocaust and opening up a movie theater will do that to you). I think she has a very strong 8 wing and lots of conviction and that can make her seem like a J.

I'd love for her to be infp. We need more effed up/misguided infps. I really think a messed up infp would be a scary thing to behold.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea messed up infps are rare *cough* ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd love for her to be infp. We need more effed up/misguided infps. I really think a messed up infp would be a scary thing to behold.

there aren't many of them, but messed up INFPs can be pretty cool.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hans Landa strikes me as a particularly diabolical INFJ, for much the same reason someone else said regarding his Fe.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Totally agree about Hans Landa being an INFJ.

ENTP or ENFJ seems more likely, he seems awfully extroverted and definitely uses Fe as either a first or a third function. Shit, I need to watch this movie again.