• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types of your favorite artists

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Frank Zappa was a 8.
2Pac was a 6.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Frank Zappa was a 8.
2Pac was a 6.

WRONG

& ten times WRONGER!!!!

vice versa.

Zappa was completely in the physical world. He said again & again that he cared about experience, & all he wanted to do was hear his music, & all he wanted to do in his music was experiment with stuff no one had done before... classic 7.

Tupac was way too charismatic to be a 6... & considering how young he was, with how much he knew about life he had to've been an 8.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WRONG

& ten times WRONGER!!!!

vice versa.

Zappa was completely in the physical world. He said again & again that he cared about experience, & all he wanted to do was hear his music, & all he wanted to do in his music was experiment with stuff no one had done before... classic 7.

Tupac was way too charismatic to be a 6... & considering how young he was, with how much he knew about life he had to've been an 8.

Zappa was an 8w7, that can explain why you mistype him. But he was'nt concerned about avoiding pain or diffuse fear in pleasant options, he was a force, a guy who denied weakness with a need to be against and as you said, he was completely in the physcal world, while 7 are in the mental world. He cared about experience, 7s are more speculative and optimistic.

You did'nt furnish any argument to tell that 2pac was not a 6. You simply said he was experienced and charismatic. 6s are often experienced of life because they are directly confronted with the harsh of human condition. And he was an Sx/So 6, wich explains why he was charismatic.

Stupid post.

Now go back to school and learn your lesson.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Zappa was an 8w7, that can explain why you mistype him. But he was'nt concerned about avoiding pain or diffuse fear in pleasant options, he was a force, a guy who denied weakness with a need to be against and as you said, he was completely in the physcal world, while 7 are in the mental world. He cared about experience, 7s are more speculative and optimistic.

You did'nt furnish any argument to tell that 2pac was not a 6. You simply said he was experienced and charismatic. 6s are often experienced of life because they are directly confronted with the harsh of human condition. And he was an Sx/So 6, wich explains why he was charismatic.

Stupid post.

Now go back to school and learn your lesson.

I don't think you are right.

I think you are wrong on both counts.

yes

BOTH!!!!

I've learned my lessons, now my lessons are learning me.

edit, the reason I think FZ was a 7 is because, he enjoyed complexity, & his greatest priority was simply music in its infinite variety, he didn't care about bashing people's heads in with the ultimate gr8 music, he just wanted to do something new & different... which seems 7ish to me.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think you are right.

I think you are wrong on both counts.

yes

BOTH!!!!

I've learned my lessons, now my lessons are learning me.

No.

edit, the reason I think FZ was a 7 is because, he enjoyed complexity, & his greatest priority was simply music in its infinite variety, he didn't care about bashing people's heads in with the ultimate gr8 music, he just wanted to do something new & different... which seems 7ish to me.

"He liked music so he was a 7", brillant.

Both 7 and 8 are:

full of energy, enthusiast and exuberant
autonom and independant
often egocentric
impulsive or even agressive
against authority and testing boundaries

But:
7s test boundaries but don't want to create negative feelings, 8s laugh at harmony
The 7 is smiling, the 8 is intimidating
The 7 can be indirect and evasive, the 8 is direct and without detour
The 7 is light and aerian, the 8 is imposing

Frank Zappa was a 8.

Now for Tupac.

The confusion is possible with the counterphobic 6 (wich Tupac was)

Both are:
loving justice and truth, defend the weak. Loyal and protective.
Intimidating, violent, hostile.
Misgiving toward people, the world is dangerous.
Antiauthoritarian and anticonformist.

But:
The 6 can yield under pressure, the 8 try to intimidate with pressure.
The 6 attacks but is carfeul about autoprotection, the 8 go forward.
The 6 can give long explanation or repeat himself to be sure he is understood, the 8 go forward.
The 6 check he've thought about everything, the 8 take decision easily and instinctively.

It's obvious that Tupac was a 6, see theses videos:

[youtube=Y8odEyQdUEk]Tupac Interview[/youtube]
[youtube=DjOSof5TSn8]Tupac Uncensored And Uncut Prison Interview (full)[/youtube]
[youtube=cxXSrbZrwGM]2pac illuminati francais traduction (C.S.) + parti politique [/youtube]

As you can see, he make a point to be clear and understood, his speech is hesitant, he is a questioner, questions a lot reality and his ideas, his motivations. But he has a lot of faith playing the role of the loyalist. And was definetly paranoid. Anxiety is palpable and is compliant, smiling with the interviewer.

He was autist when he was a child and early teens, he suffered because of the lack of stability of his life, and cried every days because of he can't adapt and have friends. Then he was very stuck in his head and his body was "blocked", even when he became more exuberant and charismatic, his peers laughed at him because he was too kind and not enough like the stereotypycal "brutal" guy. He was a typycal 6: one time he's afraid and nothing is enough stable and trutstable, one other the feeling of inadequency is solved en he become a champion of confidence. Also, he was always looking for something to rely on, his mother, a community, a paternal figure.

As a sexual 6 he was oriented toward strength & beauty: to create beauty in his environment, and challenge fears pushing boundaries and taking ferocious ideological positions, good spread, bravado, intelectual superiority. Both macho and coquetish, sweet and warrior, the agressive gangsta and the vulnerable and sensitive poet, the young man sweet and tender. If you read about the Sx variant of 6, you'll see that he is one, and also, next, of the social variant.

Here is your 8, dude, now admit that you are wrong:

[youtube=mgA95WN7tX8]1988 - Tupac Interview at 17 Years Old - Part 1[/youtube]

There's something about the body. His body's stance is not of the asserter 8.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
RZA is INFJ.
P.S You are off on a lot of the other artist aswell, but I dont have the time to help.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
One more person I forgot--

Kurt Cobain
INFP 4

Possibly the ultimate INFP... nobody better.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqzn9F0GI1o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqzn9F0GI1o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_07_vEBzZE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_07_vEBzZE[/YOUTUBE]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kurt K was a 5w4. He was very moody and introspection of feeling, but he was not into displaying moods dramatically. But he was shisoid and stingy.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Lol, how did I manage to find this thread?

ENTP 7w8 sx/so for the troll or whatever, cause he's a bitch :D

Favorite artists (not in order):
Lykke Li: INFJ 4w5 sp/sx
Marilyn Manson INFJ : 5w4 or 4w5 sp/sx or sx/sp
Hans Zimmer: INFP 9w1 sx/... (I think he has a 7 fix somewhere
Falco (was an Austrian singer/songwriter): ENTP 7w8 sx/so (not as bitchy as the thread opener ;) )
Jack White: ENFP 7w6 sx/sp (with a 4 fix)
Robbie Williams ENxP 7w6 sx/so
Rasputina: INFx 4w5
Deadmau5: ISFP 9w1

Robert Downey Jr.: ENFP 7wx sx/so
Christopher Nolan: INxJ
Tim Burton: INFP 5w4
Johnny Depp: INFP 4w5 sp/...
Joanne K. Rowling: INFP 9w1

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
musicians:
Kurt Cobain INFP 4w5
Layne Stalye INFP 4w5
Jim Morrison INFP 4w5
Marilyn Manson INFJ 4w5
Eddie Vedder INFJ 1w9
Dave Grohl ESFP 7w6
Taylor Momsen ESFP 7w6
Courtney Love ENFJ 8w7
Shaun Morgan INFP 4w5
Jay Smith ISFP 4w3
Jack White ENFP 4w3?
Andrew Wood ESPF 3w4
Tim McIlrath ENFP 1w9
Actors:
Johnny Depp INFP 4w5
Michael Pitt INFP ?
Ben Barnes INFP ?
Colin Firth INFJ
Kate Winslet ENFJ

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Off the top of my head and from what I can remember from interviews:

Ariana Grande: ENFP 2w3 so/sx
Beyonce: ISFJ 3w2 so/sx
Brendon Urie (Panic! At the Disco): ENTP 7w6 sx/so
Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine): ENFP 4w3 so/sx
Gwen Stefani: ENFP 7w6 sx/so
Hunter Hayes: ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Ingrid Michaelson: ISFP 9w1 so/sp
Kelly Clarkson: ENFP 6w7 sp/sx

:)

Sunny Ghost

Lol, how did I manage to find this thread?

ENTP 7w8 sx/so for the troll or whatever, cause he's a bitch :D

Favorite artists (not in order):
Lykke Li: INFJ 4w5 sp/sx
Marilyn Manson INFJ : 5w4 or 4w5 sp/sx or sx/sp
Hans Zimmer: INFP 9w1 sx/... (I think he has a 7 fix somewhere
Falco (was an Austrian singer/songwriter): ENTP 7w8 sx/so (not as bitchy as the thread opener ;) )
Jack White: ENFP 7w6 sx/sp (with a 4 fix)
Robbie Williams ENxP 7w6 sx/so
Rasputina: INFx 4w5
Deadmau5: ISFP 9w1

Robert Downey Jr.: ENFP 7wx sx/so
Christopher Nolan: INxJ
Tim Burton: INFP 5w4
Johnny Depp: INFP 4w5 sp/...
Joanne K. Rowling: INFP 9w1

I had always thought Lykke Li was ISFP. :shrug: