• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Mask of Zorro

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
one of my favorite movies that I just watched for the first time in 5 years, so I thought I'd make a thread on it :D

Diego de la Vega (Old Zorro) INTJ 8w9 Sp/Sx
Alejandro (Young Zorro) ESFP 7w8 Sx/So
Alejandro's brother: ISTP 8w7 Sx/So
Don Raphael: ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Elena: ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp
Captain Love: INFJ 1w9 So/Sx

leectra

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not really sure about Elena as ISFP. Or 9.
The others sound about right though

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones play their own type: both 7w6 Sx/Sp. Zorro might be ESTP and Elena ESFP. Old Zorro might be INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx, just like the old bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones play their own type: both 7w6 Sx/Sp. Zorro might be ESTP and Elena ESFP. Old Zorro might be INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx, just like the old bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond.

that works except
- I see Alejandro as ESFP. I think he was Fi/Te
- old Zorro seems more 8w9 to me. 8w7 is possible (he certainly was adventurous and had a 7-ish flair for the dramatic) but he was much more gentle than any 8w7 I've ever met, had a strong paternal calm to him and was very much a family man. also, 8w9 is very much the guard/protector of the enneagram whereas 8w7 is more the entrepreneur, conqueror etc. though, again, I could see 8w7 as well