• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Renaissance Sensors

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
having recieved such wonderful help in my other thread im wondering if anybody can name some famous renaisssance sensors... ? :hi:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what time period are we talking here in terms of years?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
in that case:
George Frederick Handel: ISFP 7w8 Sx/Sp
Leonardo Da Vinci: ISFP 4w3 Sx/Sp

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
ya da vinci must IMO be ENTP or INTP. i personally belive the latter although I am aquanted with why he can look like an entp.

what about:

elizabeth I
john calvin
michelangelo
raphael
cesare borgia

KDude

going by stereotype, i think michaelangelo could be isfp.

i mean, from stories and such, it seems like he was the typical artist type who live and breathed it, and put painstaking hours alone just working with his hands. any artist does that, but like i said, i'm going by stereotype. Se has more inclination to be tactile, and have a sort of direct oneness or "body logic" to activities like that. he wasn't interested in intellectual schooling per se either. it's said that he learned from copying and looking at other artists as a kid. he might be Fi for the fact that he turned on his own benefactors a bit (the Medici), and questioned a lot of the values they instilled him with. that took some individualistic balls, and someone who would eschew practicalities for the sake of morality.

Gyokukou Joutei

MBTI Type
ENTP
what about:

elizabeth I
john calvin

I respectfully disagree with these two; Good Queen Bess and the Overseer from Geneva are two of the greatest INTJs to ever walk the world.

Replace them with King Henry VII - Elizabeth's grandfather - and Martin Luther. The former is ISTJ, the latter ESTJ.

KDude

I think Luther could be ESTP actually. I don't know.. he just seemed merrier than the average ESTJ (more than the average INFP too, which I've seen as a type for Luther as well). It comes out a lot in his writing (what I've read at least).

This could be that he was just a monk who flipped out at his former career choice, and suddenly loved the world.. but he had a lot of boisterous, worldly qualities either way. Calvin seemed like the one with a stick up his butt.