• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rutger Hauer

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

Rutger Hauer is a Dutch actor. After starting his career in the Dutch TV series Floris and in the movie Turkish Delight, he became famous for his roles in movies such as Nighthawks and Blade Runner. He then went on to star in films like Blind Fury, The Hitcher, Sin City, Ladyhawke, Hobo with a Shotgun, and several others. He is also an environmental activist and has founded an AIDS awareness organization.

Any idea on his type? I can't quite put my finger on it beyond pegging him as an introvert... :thinking:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably INFP.

rav3n

Didn't watch much of the first clip since he seemed to be really uncomfortable, possibly nervous because of language barrier or maybe on something. The second clip was also difficult to tell since with older people, they're more difficult to type unless extreme. But I do agree he's an introvert.

In this clip, he's far more relaxed. The interview begins around 1:50 or so. Not sure but I would guess ISFP or ISxP.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbX8g96UyYY"]Rutger[/YOUTUBE]

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Didn't watch much of the first clip since he seemed to be really uncomfortable, possibly nervous because of language barrier or maybe on something. The second clip was also difficult to tell since with older people, they're more difficult to type unless extreme. But I do agree he's an introvert.

In this clip, he's far more relaxed. The interview begins around 1:50 or so. Not sure but I would guess ISFP or ISxP.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbX8g96UyYY"]Rutger[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I didn't get the best interviews... I usually look for the kind where they let the person speak instead of describing them or interrupting their sentences - I'm a bit picky that way. :doh: :blush:

I agree with ISxP, though. He does seem kind of "earthy". But I had trouble hazarding a guess due to the reasons you mentioned, I think. :shrug:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think earthy's the right direction.

sp/so e98 istp?

yeghor

Spot on.

Rutger Hauer played Roy the Replicant in the 80s version of Blade Runner. He passed away in 2019. (He reminds me of DJ Arendee as well)

I really like this scene from Blade Runner showing the demeanor of Roy, who is trying to find a way to lengthen his short replicant life span before his time runs out. And in this scene, Harrison Ford comes across to me as ISFJ for some reason.

Blade Runner rooftop scene