• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Norwegian Bomber Anders Breivik - INTJ

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Hi there,

I wrote up this analysis of Anders Breivik whom I believe to be INTJ:
http://www.celebritytypes.com/blog/2011/08/anders-breivik-intj-an-analysis/

Whether Sigmund Freud could have eased the hatred of Adolf Hitler in the years leading up to World War I, when they both were in Vienna, is a question that historians of psychology like to ask themselves, even though there is no clear answers: The young Hitler was obviously disturbed, but there is nothing to suggest that he should have been certifiably crazy during his years in Vienna. Hitler did not cave in until later in his life. Whether it was shellshocks and the mustard gas of Word War I, his prison-sentence of 1923, or something entirely different that eventually drove Hitler psychotic, is impossible to say. What we do know, however, is that Hitler, like so many of history’s great figures, should likely be placed somewhere in the twilight zone between crazy and normal.

So given that psychoanalysis is speculative, what would it say about the Norwegian terrorist, Anders Breivik?

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
People just love to type every psychopath mass murderer in the world as an INTJ, don't they?

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
ISTJ
This type had Stalin, for example. And Breivik is more shooter, than a bomber.

People just love to type every psychopath mass murderer in the world as an INTJ, don't they?

Those have no idea what INTJ are in reality. MBT have distorted strongly Jung's understanding of some types, and added strange stereotypes to some of them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Those have no idea what INTJ are in reality. MBT have distorted strongly Jung's understanding of some types, and added strange stereotypes to some of them.

Yeah like how Keirsey claims ISTJs wear "homespun" clothes. It's one of the most hilarious things I've ever read in my life. It's like, really? IS THIS A STORY?

I kind of like reading Please Understand Me II...it's like reading a fairy tale of human archetypes.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Are we still going with the theory that every crazy and wild person out there HAS to be an INTJ?