• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Personality Types

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Here's just a list of celebrities I've typed.

Lady Gaga- ENFJ
Rihanna- ENFJ
John Stewart- ENTP
Stephen Colbert- ESTP
Katy Perry- ENTP
Scarlett Johansson- ESTP
Natalie Portman- ESFJ
Tina Fey- INTJ
Robin Williams- ENTP
Jerry Seinfeld- INTP
P!nk- ESTJ
R Kelly- ESTJ
Amy Winehouse- ISFP
Britney Spears- ISFP
Jay-Z- ISTP
Fergie- ESFP

that's all for now. may add more later.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady Gaga- ENTJ 6w7 Sx/So
Rihanna- ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp
John Stewart- ENTP 7w8 So/Sp
Stephen Colbert- ESTJ 6w5 So/Sp
Katy Perry- ESTP 6w7 So/Sp
Scarlett Johansson- ISTP 3w4 Sp/Sx
Natalie Portman- INFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Tina Fey- INTP 6w7 So/Sp
Robin Williams- ENFP 7w6 So/Sx
Jerry Seinfeld- ENTP 1w2 So/Sx
P!nk- ESTP 8w7 Sx/So
R Kelly- ESTJ
Amy Winehouse- ISFP 6w7 Sx/So (possibly ISTP)
Britney Spears- ESFP 3w2 Sx/So
Jay-Z- INTJ
Fergie- ESTP

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
The only change I might agree with is Fergie and that's because I was getting tired and just threw her on at the end with out confirming her type.

and disagreeing with my typings of Stephen Colbert and Jerry Seinfeld who are SUCH obvious examples of their type, really kinda shows that you don't know what you're doing.

KDude

I think Robin Williams could be a crazy ESFJ. Which is close enough to ENP (imo).

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
The only change I might agree with is Fergie and that's because I was getting tired and just threw her on at the end with out confirming her type.

and disagreeing with my typings of Stephen Colbert and Jerry Seinfeld who are SUCH obvious examples of their type, really kinda shows that you don't know what you're doing.

Actually most of your typings showed you may not know what you are doing. Can you explain how you see Rihanna as an intuative? O__O
Natalie as an ESFJ, Robin Williams as a thinker type, Pink as a Judger type, and Colbert as a an ESTJ? An ESTJ?!

KDude

I think Natalie Portman is some Ti type. Although Speedy could be right.. INFJ kind of works.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your typings bears great inaccuracy. You and many others often adhere to the folk typological ways with great estimations to pinpoint such things. Please refrain from the typings until you gather greater understandings of adhering to typing accuracy and precision as well as refraining from the folk typological sessions your Ne passes upon the bizarre wisdom.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Actually most of your typings showed you may not know what you are doing. Can you explain how you see Rihanna as an intuative? O__O
Natalie as an ESFJ, Robin Williams as a thinker type, Pink as a Judger type, and Colbert as a an ESTJ? An ESTJ?!

No, I said Colbert was a clear ESTP.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Your typings bears great inaccuracy. You and many others often adhere to the folk typological ways with great estimations to pinpoint such things. Please refrain from the typings until you gather greater understandings of adhering to typing accuracy and precision as well as refraining from the folk typological sessions your Ne passes upon the bizarre wisdom.

You can't confirm these people's types so how do you know if I'm wrong or not? Cause YOU think so? well this is what I think.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can't confirm these people's types so how do you know if I'm wrong or not? Cause YOU think so? well this is what I think.
It certainly was my mistake to type down the first sentence within my paragraph as it was mostly irrelevant to what I was trying to convey and indeed it falls to 'because I think so'. However, your logic falls to both attacking your actions and my arguments. I am unable to prove these people's types therefore it will be the same towards you. It's rather interesting that ENFPs tend to do fall to such logic which tends to make them miss the point altogether. I have never accentuated any direction towards my particular typings upon the celebrities you mentioned but rather the way in which one goes about typing them. Intuitively speaking, it is the same for over 90% of those who do the same in trying to type other entities.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
It certainly was my mistake to type down the first sentence within my paragraph as it was mostly irrelevant to what I was trying to convey and indeed it falls to 'because I think so'. However, your logic falls to both attacking your actions and my arguments. I am unable to prove these people's types therefore it will be the same towards you. It's rather interesting that ENFPs tend to do fall to such logic which tends to make them miss the point altogether. I have never accentuated any direction towards my particular typings upon the celebrities you mentioned but rather the way in which one goes about typing them. Intuitively speaking, it is the same for over 90% of those who do the same in trying to type other entities.

Miss the point? No I understood that very well in fact it was part of my point as it's true for mot only me and you but everyone here. Also, even though ENFP is probably the type I most resemble, I'm not a typical ENFP. Like I said before, I have Aspergers and I think you are getting my ability to percieve patterns well confused with regular Ne.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Miss the point? No I understood that very well in fact it was part of my point as it's true for mot only me and you but everyone here. Also, even though ENFP is probably the type I most resemble, I'm not a typical ENFP. Like I said before, I have Aspergers and I think you are getting my ability to percieve patterns well confused with regular Ne.
Hmmmm, alright. If you say so? Honestly sounds like your scuttling up reasons for the way you resemble an Ne user in argument against actually being an Ne user. As far as what you're saying goes it's, "I am an Ne and Fi user but I'm not like a NeFi user and if look like a NeFi user it's not because of Ne and Fi". Rather bizarre.

As for my point, it's the brought about idea of folk typological musings over mental raw jungian function usage per each individual not determined by face valued projection and skepticism of projection but by genuine data of the particular individuals. It's not as easy to do.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Hmmmm, alright. If you say so? Honestly sounds like your scuttling up reasons for the way you resemble an Ne user in argument against actually being an Ne user. As far as what you're saying goes it's, "I am an Ne and Fi user but I'm not like a NeFi user and if look like a NeFi user it's not because of Ne and Fi". Rather bizarre.

As for my point, it's the brought about idea of folk typological musings over mental raw jungian function usage per each individual not determined by face valued projection and skepticism of projection but by genuine data of the particular individuals. It's not as easy to do.

I wrote XNFP as my type because that's what I score as but really I'm an XXXX in that I don't fit any type typically.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wrote XNFP as my type because that's what I score as but really I'm an XXXX in that I don't fit any type typically.
Ah, there always exists a slight inclination to one dichotomy over the other and to pinpoint them is where we test our accuracy and precision of what we know of the mind processes and the jungian functions that follow with such.