• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WWE Wrestler Types?

FaboVI

Anyone watched pro wrestling? What types would you give the WWF or WCW wrestlers?

My guess:

Stone Cold: ISTP
The Rock: ESTP
Hulk Hogan: ESFJ
Undertaker: ISTP
Bret Hart: ENTP
Shawn Michaels: ENFP
Triple H: ESTP
Vince McMahon: ESTJ
Mick Foley: INFP
Kurt Angle: ISFJ
John Cena: ENFP

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
The people themselves or the character they play? The latter would be absurd, since it is about role, not preference... And since the wrestlers become invisible because of these outrageous characters...

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
Doesn't it seem like there would be more "T"'s overall? I just wouldn't expect to ever find a sensitive feeling type in this kind of activity.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Real Types or the characters?

John Cena seems very ENFJ like with his character

But he strikes me more T in real life. Very STP. ISTP or ESTP. Very very dry wit and points out illogical things. It's just Ti. A big part of his humor which is my humor too.

I would link what made me think it but idk if it's appropriate since it has inappropriate questions.

In a lot of his responses to questions he gets. Plus maybe not everyone knows but he use to have a trash talking rapper gimmick. He has good wit. Also made rapper music.

I believe Kevin Fertig and his character Kevin Thorn were both ISTP's too, he's been known for having a temper I believe is his inferior Fe, but otherwise is little expressive and stoic but still chill. But he also made a weird comment on how he got fired because of his vampire gimmick saying that maybe Mr McMahon is a vampire and he didn't want anyone to figure it out. Idk what to make of that. Lol

Taker: INTJ? I mean he comes across very reserved about personal matters, like he use to have seemingly real beef with Lesner but wouldn't talk about it. "Personal Matter". He just strikes me as reserved about any feelings. His character always plays mind games, and Taker in real life was known as the boss like figure in the locker room that no one would mess with and everyone respected. He kept everyone in line.

Plus he's got a nice INTJ death glare.
http://i.imgur.com/SREX4.gif

PeacefulTenBags

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Real Types or the characters?

John Cena seems very ENFJ like with his character

But he strikes me more T in real life. Very STP. ISTP or ESTP. Very very dry wit and points out illogical things. It's just Ti. A big part of his humor which is my humor too.

I would link what made me think it but idk if it's appropriate since it has inappropriate questions.

In a lot of his responses to questions he gets. Plus maybe not everyone knows but he use to have a trash talking rapper gimmick. He has good wit. Also made rapper music.

I believe Kevin Fertig and his character Kevin Thorn were both ISTP's too, he's been known for having a temper I believe is his inferior Fe, but otherwise is little expressive and stoic but still chill. But he also made a weird comment on how he got fired because of his vampire gimmick saying that maybe Mr McMahon is a vampire and he didn't want anyone to figure it out. Idk what to make of that. Lol

Taker: INTJ? I mean he comes across very reserved about personal matters, like he use to have seemingly real beef with Lesner but wouldn't talk about it. "Personal Matter". He just strikes me as reserved about any feelings. His character always plays mind games, and Taker in real life was known as the boss like figure in the locker room that no one would mess with and everyone respected. He kept everyone in line.

Plus he's got a nice INTJ death glare.
http://i.imgur.com/SREX4.gif

I thought ISTJ for Cena but ISTP is also possible too

Ah yea real types but could do characters
E.g Stephanie Mcmahon irl is an INFP 9w1 most likely but her character is very different haha

Frye

Character wise since I wouldn't really know how they are in person.

Seth Rollins - INTP
Dean Ambrose - ESTP
Sasha Banks - ESFP