User Tag List

Default WWE Wrestler Types?

Anyone watched pro wrestling? What types would you give the WWF or WCW wrestlers?

My guess:

Stone Cold: ISTP
    The Rock: ESTP
    Hulk Hogan: ESFJ
    Undertaker: ISTP
    Bret Hart: ENTP
    Shawn Michaels: ENFP
    Triple H: ESTP
    Vince McMahon: ESTJ
    Mick Foley: INFP
    Kurt Angle: ISFJ
    John Cena: ENFP

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

The people themselves or the character they play? The latter would be absurd, since it is about role, not preference... And since the wrestlers become invisible because of these outrageous characters...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    SLI None

Cena: thinker
    Vince : NTJ
    Taker: INTP

MBTI
    INFP

Doesn't it seem like there would be more "T"'s overall? I just wouldn't expect to ever find a sensitive feeling type in this kind of activity.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    953 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Real Types or the characters?

John Cena seems very ENFJ like with his character

But he strikes me more T in real life. Very STP. ISTP or ESTP. Very very dry wit and points out illogical things. It's just Ti. A big part of his humor which is my humor too.

I would link what made me think it but idk if it's appropriate since it has inappropriate questions.

In a lot of his responses to questions he gets. Plus maybe not everyone knows but he use to have a trash talking rapper gimmick. He has good wit. Also made rapper music.

I believe Kevin Fertig and his character Kevin Thorn were both ISTP's too, he's been known for having a temper I believe is his inferior Fe, but otherwise is little expressive and stoic but still chill. But he also made a weird comment on how he got fired because of his vampire gimmick saying that maybe Mr McMahon is a vampire and he didn't want anyone to figure it out. Idk what to make of that. Lol

Taker: INTJ? I mean he comes across very reserved about personal matters, like he use to have seemingly real beef with Lesner but wouldn't talk about it. "Personal Matter". He just strikes me as reserved about any feelings. His character always plays mind games, and Taker in real life was known as the boss like figure in the locker room that no one would mess with and everyone respected. He kept everyone in line.

Plus he's got a nice INTJ death glare.
    http://i.imgur.com/SREX4.gif
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)
    House: Slytherin
    ENTP-ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Kanra13 View Post
    Real Types or the characters?

John Cena seems very ENFJ like with his character

But he strikes me more T in real life. Very STP. ISTP or ESTP. Very very dry wit and points out illogical things. It's just Ti. A big part of his humor which is my humor too.

I would link what made me think it but idk if it's appropriate since it has inappropriate questions.

In a lot of his responses to questions he gets. Plus maybe not everyone knows but he use to have a trash talking rapper gimmick. He has good wit. Also made rapper music.

I believe Kevin Fertig and his character Kevin Thorn were both ISTP's too, he's been known for having a temper I believe is his inferior Fe, but otherwise is little expressive and stoic but still chill. But he also made a weird comment on how he got fired because of his vampire gimmick saying that maybe Mr McMahon is a vampire and he didn't want anyone to figure it out. Idk what to make of that. Lol

Taker: INTJ? I mean he comes across very reserved about personal matters, like he use to have seemingly real beef with Lesner but wouldn't talk about it. "Personal Matter". He just strikes me as reserved about any feelings. His character always plays mind games, and Taker in real life was known as the boss like figure in the locker room that no one would mess with and everyone respected. He kept everyone in line.

Plus he's got a nice INTJ death glare.
    http://i.imgur.com/SREX4.gif
    I thought ISTJ for Cena but ISTP is also possible too

Ah yea real types but could do characters
    E.g Stephanie Mcmahon irl is an INFP 9w1 most likely but her character is very different haha

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    SLI None

Triple H - 9w8?