• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Legend of Zelda

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Link: ISFJ 6w5 so/sx

Now normally I wouldn't even think that Link has a type at all, being completely neutral and being a 'link' for the player into the game.

But when analyzed carefully, Si dom mkaes sense to adegree; he's clearly an introvert, but he doesn't seem to be focused on an internal method of though nor does he consider any internal ideas, rather he acts solely based off his duty to stop Ganon, follows the same routines in every game, collects a wide range of experience (i.e., collecting weapons and skills), and basically repeats this pattern every entire game. The metaphysical representation of his character could easily be Si incarnate.

I'd say he's more Fe than Te, seeing as how he bravely assists with the needs of others, and because I see virtually nothing in the way of Te in him.

Links courage and loyalty lead me to beleive that he is probably 6, I don't think any other type could fit him that well; not really sure on the wing.

Ganon: ENTJ 8w9 sp/sx

8w9 is obvious, I'm personally not too sure about Ganon aside from the fact that he seems to be a TJ at the very least, probably NTJ; if anyone has any reasons as to why he's a different type feel free to share.

Zelda: INFJ 2w1 so/sx

Link (Cartoon Verison):

DICK ASSwHOLE SHIt bs/ass

I'll add more character later.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Six does make a lot of sense for an "everyman" character. ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no no no!
Ocarina of Time
Link: ISFP 1w9 Sx/Sp
Zelda: INFJ 1w2 Sx/So
Saria: INFP 9w8 Sx/Sp
Ganon: ENTJ 8w9 Sp/Sx (I agree with this one :yes: )
Navi: ISFJ 2w1 So/Sx
Princess Ruta: ESTP 3w4 Sx/Sp

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Six does make a lot of sense for an "everyman" character. ;)

Indeed :yes:

no no no!
Ocarina of Time
Link: ISFP 1w9 Sx/Sp
Zelda: INFJ 1w2 Sx/So
Saria: INFP 9w8 Sx/Sp
Ganon: ENTJ 8w9 Sp/Sx (I agree with this one :yes: )
Navi: ISFJ 2w1 So/Sx
Princess Ruta: ESTP 3w4 Sx/Sp

Why ISFP 1w9 for link and 1w2 for Zelda? (I agree with the rest).

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Off Topic: SIIIICK avatar, SI! :hifive:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed :yes:

Why ISFP 1w9 for link and 1w2 for Zelda? (I agree with the rest).

he is withdrawn like a w9, but he's bold and courageous like a 1. Zelda is 1w2 because she's sorta like a 2, but more rational and less needy

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he is withdrawn like a w9, but he's bold and courageous like a 1. Zelda is 1w2 because she's sorta like a 2, but more rational and less needy

Couldn't he just be integrated to 9 though? And counterphobic?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Couldn't he just be integrated to 9 though? And counterphobic?

it's possible, but I still hella see him as a 1w9. he's a lot like Harry Potter (also an INFP 1w9 Sx/Sp)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

6's can easily be withdrawn, bold, and courageous. 1w9's are moral perfectionists/obstructive bureaucrats, and even though Link is good, I don't really see any sense of 1 in him at all. His demeanor is more of that of a 6; quiet and unassuming in his duty to his quest, whilst loyal and brave. Although it's also possible that because of Link's vague personality, he might not really have an enneagram type at all and we're just assuming he does, maybe.

Actually, Zelda could be 1w2. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6's can easily be withdrawn, bold, and courageous. 1w9's are moral perfectionists/obstructive bureaucrats, and even though Link is good, I don't really see any sense of 1 in him at all. His demeanor is more of that of a 6; quiet and unassuming in his duty to his quest, whilst loyal and brave. Although it's also possible that because of Link's vague personality, he might not really have an enneagram type at all and we're just assuming he does, maybe.

Actually, Zelda could be 1w2. :yes:

you win, Link is probably a 6w5, but I still think he's Sx/Sp. there is nothing social about the guy at all

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you win, Link is probably a 6w5, but I still think he's Sx/Sp. there is nothing social about the guy at all

Either way, he's a badass, IMO. :D

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

I agree, here. 1w9s are not exactly bold in the way Sixes are, because they are very concerned with "correctness" and thus have a bit of an aloof "cerebral-ness" to them (Dr. Spock being a prime example). Sixes are more reactive, charging boldly as a way of facing their anxieties. The "everyman hero archetype" is often, I think, a 6w7 or something similar - they may be spazzes, but they are loyal to the end. ;)

I could be totally wrong, though. :shrug:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know, there might be some slight distinctions between the different Links. For example, toon Link seems much more phobic than default Link.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Off Topic: SIIIICK avatar, SI! :hifive:

Thank you :D

So doesn't necesarily mean 'social' like that of one who goes to parties and whatnot, it's more of a consideration for the greater good of the world and its inhabitants, but Sx/So could work to; also Link seems far to self sacrificing and willing to always help others to be sp.

Also, I guess I could see Link as ISFP, at least his Windwaker/cartoon version :yes:

Either way, he's a badass, IMO. :D

I think we can all agree on that :yes:

I agree, here. 1w9s are not exactly bold in the way Sixes are, because they are very concerned with "correctness" and thus have a bit of an aloof "cerebral-ness" to them (Dr. Spock being a prime example). Sixes are more reactive, charging boldly as a way of facing their anxieties. The "everyman hero archetype" is often, I think, a 6w7 or something similar - they may be spazzes, but they are loyal to the end. ;)

I could be totally wrong, though. :shrug:

You're not wrong at all, that description seems about right. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you :D

So doesn't necesarily mean 'social' like that of one who goes to parties and whatnot, it's more of a consideration for the greater good of the world and its inhabitants, but Sx/So could work to; also Link seems far to self sacrificing and willing to always help others to be sp.
Also, I guess I could see Link as ISFP, at least his Windwaker/cartoon version :yes:
I think we can all agree on that :yes:
You're not wrong at all, that description seems about right. :)

Sx/So works too, but my intuition is telling me he's an Sx dom