• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kid CuDi

SpacemanSpiff

MBTI Type
INFP
Anyone got a type on him? I get some serious INFP vibes, but I won't rule out ISFP.

I'd say Fi-dom for sure though.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Fi-dom too. The more vulnerable, sensitive lyrics is refreshingly unusual for a rap artist.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm leaning infp, but i could see isfp too. i have a crush on him he's super cute.

i wore his first album out. it's the perfect fi-dom stoner anthem.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I have him typed as an infp as well.

The more vulnerable, sensitive lyrics is refreshingly unusual for a rap artist.

When I was first exposed to other peoples' opinions on rap I was initially confused as to what they were referring to. I had to go looking for the misogynistic/materialistic aspect of it...

Besides, most rappers produce many many songs. For every rap song that is about money/sex etc etc there is one about love, life, relationships etc...usually by the very same rapper that the mainstream perceives as "thug" in the first place. Rap gets a bad rap, imo.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was first exposed to other peoples' opinions on rap I was initially confused as to what they were referring to. I had to go looking for the misogynistic/materialistic aspect of it...

Besides, most rappers produce many many songs. For every rap song that is about money/sex etc etc there is one about love, life, relationships etc...usually by the very same rapper that the mainstream perceives as "thug" in the first place. Rap gets a bad rap, imo.

I'm not a fan of rap, so I only know what I get exposed to incidentally, most of which is the popular, mainstream stuff. One misogynist song is one too many, IMO.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I'm not a fan of rap, so I only know what I get exposed to incidentally, most of which is the popular, mainstream stuff. One misogynist song is one too many, IMO.

Actually, I disagree. I think every man is a misogynist of sorts whether we like to admit it or not. I mean, we are pretty much bred in a culture where men are treated differently from birth. How is it possible to not be, on some level, misogynist?

The danger, I think, comes when people take this and twist it to actually mean something "in the real world". I think there are healthy ways to express your misogyny, racism, bigotry etc...and there are unhealthy ways to express this. Music, I would argue, is perhaps one of the most healthy ways to do this.

Pretending like the world is a perfect place, like we don't have biases etc, is more detrimental than a song about "bitches and hoes" from some rapper. imo..

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, I disagree. I think every man is a misogynist of sorts whether we like to admit it or not. I mean, we are pretty much bred in a culture where men are treated differently from birth. How is it possible to not be, on some level, misogynist?

The danger, I think, comes when people take this and twist it to actually mean something "in the real world". I think there are healthy ways to express your misogyny, racism, bigotry etc...and there are unhealthy ways to express this. Music, I would argue, is perhaps one of the most healthy ways to do this.

Pretending like the world is a perfect place, like we don't have biases etc, is more detrimental than a song about "bitches and hoes" from some rapper. imo..

I definitely don't agree with this. Glorifying something like misogyny is not the same as acknowledging it exists, either. You can acknowledge gritty reality without portraying it as good, healthy, acceptable, etc.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i agree, well said :)

S

Stansmith

I?FP 6w7-3w4/4w3-9w1 Sp/Sx

I guess I'll go with INFP, since he has that tertiary-Si groundedness to him.