• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP pigeonholing.

themarlins

There seems to be a "I cant figure that person out, so I'll just say they're ISFP" thing going on here.

Lady Gaga is NOT an ISFP.

Tom Petty is NOT an ISFP.

Both are NF's.

Snooki is an ISFP.

Kary Perry is an ISFP.

Sensors are by definition more simple. SP's live in the moment. The here and now. They are Less complex. Less deep

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you're so deep how come you haven't read any Rousseau?

He was a "simple ISFP" man. A simple, simple man who inspired literary Romanticism, the French Revolution and the state of modern Western democracy.

Everyone who you think is stupid isn't a Sensor. Sorry to disappoint.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
They just think differently than Ns or Js. The scope of the thought are dependent on the individual.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
There seems to be a "I cant figure that person out, so I'll just say they're ISFP" thing going on here.

Lady Gaga is NOT an ISFP.

Tom Petty is NOT an ISFP.

Both are NF's.

Snooki is an ISFP.

Kary Perry is an ISFP.

Sensors are by definition more simple. SP's live in the moment. The here and now. They are Less complex. Less deep

Haha Tom Petty is an INFJ hahahahahahahaha. Yer funny, I like you a REAL bunch.

BTW ISFP's can be very deep and hard to figure out. Fi is a mysterious, inscrutable creature.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFPs are complicated as hell. they have Fi and Ni, both of which are extremely complicated functions

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm still trying to figure out if the title is supposed to be funny or ironic or what because "ISFP pigeonholing" is exactly what the OP is doing...pigeonholing sensors as "simple" and declaring that all SFPs must have the same level of intelligence and interests as Katy Perry or Snooki. (I think Katy Perry is ExFP, actually.)

I know it's really difficult for some people to grasp, but N =/= intelligent or deep or dark.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lady gaga isnt an nf, tom petty seems like an isfp , and katy perry and snooki aren't introverts.

in conclusion, you don't know what you're talking about.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:thelook:

I doubt that seriously because of her moral inconsistency. I think an ESFJ would be more morally consistent, though I'm guessing your basing this on her being offended on her husband taking the Lord's name in vain blah blah blah...but there are several Christian FPs on this forum alone. Christian =/= SFJ, SFJ =/= Christian.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Katy perry = ESFJ.

Pictured: Fe-Si values

nozzleteats2.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's the flip-floppy nature of her life philosophy, the way she picks and chooses what she likes about her religion and disregards the rest of it that makes me seriously doubt Fe + Si. She's like, well, let's try this. Now let's try that. Now let's go back to this. Yeah this feels right. Pe doms can very much be like that.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's the flip-floppy nature of her life philosophy, the way she picks and chooses what she likes about her religion and disregards the rest of it that makes me seriously doubt Fe + Si. She's like, well, let's try this. Now let's try that. Now let's go back to this. Yeah this feels right. Pe doms can very much be like that.

Fi-doms are less likely to be that way though. She seems ESFP to me; Pe-dom, yes, ISFP, no.

I think GaGa is NF too, but not because she isn't simple (I think she IS simple). I think she's an INFJ with a major wannabe SP persona going on :D.

wolfy

awsm
I might be a simple man but I don't love me any pigeons. That's just downright rude.

Simple is complex.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Fi-doms are less likely to be that way though. She seems ESFP to me; Pe-dom, yes, ISFP, no.

I think GaGa is NF too, but not because she isn't simple (I think she IS simple). I think she's an INFJ with a major wannabe SP persona going on :D.

I always saw lady gag as an INFJ myself. Although all I see is trashy whore. LOL