• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Marshall Mcluhan

Komakino

As I gain familiarity with him I wonder if anyone's thought about his mbti type. He seems to me to be an Ni-dom, and of the two options, probably INFJ (wasn't he a Joyce scholar at some point?). Maybe 5w6 so/sp, not sure.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I think INTJ (definite INxJ). Agree, 5w6 so/sp.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Why do you think he's an Ni type? Because he writes like a semi-obscurantist?

Komakino

His manner of projective analytic elaboration, and his fondness for speaking in archetypes and extended metaphors are what makes me think he's an Ni-dom. I'm less sure of F vs T. I opted for F mostly because to me he felt more like an INFJ than an INTJ; or at least the Te wasn't as obvious to me as it often is in INTJS. Also his theories seem quite Ti-ish. Maybe.