User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so

Naruto: his main judging function is Fe (cause he is all about mediating between everibody till he can reach a middle ground everyone is happy with and thus create peace), he is extroverted and since there is no way in hell that he is an SJ and he is obstinate as hell (and in my experience obstination= Ni) that makes him an ENFJ

Sasuke: his main judging function is Te (cause he is the poster child of "the end justifies the means"), he is introverted and since he is also obstinate as hell that makes him an INTJ

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Sasuke Uchiha: INTJ or ISFP? (or something between like INFJ or ISTP) There is some big fight on personality-database (website where people vote the type they think severak characters and people are) and I have no opinion. Its like Saske (I never got the 'u' in Sasuke, it should be Saske) is IXXX.
    Thoughts and why?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh boy, time to start a flame war! Haha.

Naruto: ENFP

Sasuke: INTJ

Sakura: ESFJ

Shikamaru: INTP

Kakashi: INTP

Madara: ENTJ

Chouji: ISFP

Tsunade: ESTP

1st Hokage: ENFP

2nd Hokage: ISTJ

Itachi: INFJ

Jiraiya: ENFP

Orichimaru: ENTP

Kabuto: ISTJ, I'ma stand by this until otherwise!

Neji: ISTJ

Hinata: INFP, not an Fe user. Fi and Ne idealist

Kiba: ESTP

Ino: ESFP

Haku: ISFJ

Zabuza: ISTP

Boruto: ESTP

Killer Bee: ESFP

Minato: ENFJ

Kushina: ENFP

Third Hokage: ENFJ

Gaara: INFP

Temari: ESTJ

Kankuro: ESTJ

Pain: INFP

Obito: ENFP

Might Guy: ESFP

Lee: ESFJ

Shino: INTP

Ten Ten: ENFJ

Raikage: ESTJ

Sai: ISTJ

Asuma: ISTP

Anko: ESTP

Konohamaru: ESFP

Iruka: ENFJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha: INTJ or ISFP? (or something between like INFJ or ISTP) There is some big fight on personality-database (website where people vote the type they think severak characters and people are) and I have no opinion. Its like Saske (I never got the 'u' in Sasuke, it should be Saske) is IXXX.
    Thoughts and why?
    Definitely INTJ in my opinion with an ENFP rival Naruto. Ignore that site, they're trolls that are negative, that mistype a lot and bully with no evidence or hardly any. Some people bring up good points but most don't provide good evidence at all and just use bias to type there and try to popularity vote out of emotion and immaturity. I saw a great point saying if you go there just look at the two most popular votes and decide for yourself with evidence from the show or series, that's the most logical and reasonable way to do things there if we have to deal with that site and the way things are done there most the time.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by muddy120 View Post
    Definitely INTJ in my opinion with an ENFP rival Naruto. Ignore that site, they're trolls that are negative, that mistype a lot and bully with no evidence or hardly any. Some people bring up good points but most don't provide good evidence at all and just use bias to type there and try to popularity vote out of emotion and immaturity. I saw a great point saying if you go there just look at the two most popular votes and decide for yourself with evidence from the show or series, that's the most logical and reasonable way to do things there if we have to deal with that site and the way things are done there most the time.
    I used to had an account there but ask for (and got) it to be deleted.
    I had less reputation than a troll that had incredibly ridiculous typing and justifications, and a good part of that came from a comment where I said a guy didnt had a preference for Ti or Te.
    I still access that site, the problem is on its alternative and the idea there is quite cool.
    Here at typoC there is just a forum area to vote real people, not fictional characters, and it lacks categorizing.
    Sakinorva has more than 10.000 profiles but they get very few votes and lacks categorizing (Sakinorva is disorganized as hell as a website).
    And there is another one that requires you to open an external ad before you even see the votes.
    So, yeah, it lacks option.

We have someone who at least used to hang out there, its @Charus, I think.

But yeah, I access their website and partially is due to laziness on my part to type them myself, although some few profiles are absurd, a lot of files make sense. There has been a few times where they added the same character twice and they type differently the same person, showing that they are not much reliable on their typings in general. In one of the animes, it seems that half of them didnt even figured out that an anime character was the same person and typed the character as ENTP in one and ESTP (or was ISTP) in another.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    I used to had an account there but ask for (and got) it to be deleted.
    I had less reputation than a troll that had incredibly ridiculous typing and justifications, and a good part of that came from a comment where I said a guy didnt had a preference for Ti or Te.
    I still access that site, the problem is on its alternative and the idea there is quite cool.
    Here at typoC there is just a forum area to vote real people, not fictional characters, and it lacks categorizing.
    Sakinorva has more than 10.000 profiles but they get very few votes and lacks categorizing (Sakinorva is disorganized as hell as a website).
    And there is another one that requires you to open an external ad before you even see the votes.
    So, yeah, it lacks option.

We have someone who at least used to hang out there, its @Charus, I think.

But yeah, I access their website and partially is due to laziness on my part to type them myself, although some few profiles are absurd, a lot of files make sense. There has been a few times where they added the same character twice and they type differently the same person, showing that they are not much reliable on their typings in general. In one of the animes, it seems that half of them didnt even figured out that an anime character was the same person and typed the character as ENTP in one and ESTP (or was ISTP) in another.
    That site is so hilarious to me and laughably bad its not even funny. The roasting will never stop, just like me and my brothers do to each other, haha.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Camelotlord View Post
    Naruto- ESFP, BASED OF GOKU

Inari ISFP
    Sakura- Esfj
    Suigetsu- ENTJ/ESTP
    TENTEN E fJ
    Shino I TJ
    INO ESF
    Sasuke INTJ
    Choiji IS P
    Shikamura INTP
    Karin ESTJ
    Jugo ISF
    ROCKLEE SF
    Shizune ISFJ
    Hinata NF
    Asuma ESTJ
    Kakashi I J
    Kiba ESTP
    Kurenai ISFJ
    Negi I TJ
    Kuurama ISTJ
    Kakashi INT
    Kurenai Yuhi ENTP
    Madora ENTP
    Gamabunta Entj
    Rini I FJ
    Zabuza ESTP
    Killer Bee ENFP
    Tsuchikage ENTP
    Raikage
    Mizukage
    Tobi INTJ
    Nagato INFJ
    Kanani ISFJ
    Kakuzu IST
    Hidan ENF
    Sasori I TJ
    Deidora E P
    Black Zetsu ISTP
    White Zetsu ESFP
    Itachi INTJ
    Kisame STP
    Jirobou ISFP
    Kidomaru ISTP
    Tayuya ESFJ
    Sakon Estp
    Kimimora ISFJ
    Kabuto INFJ
    Orochimaru NT
    Sand Sibling's father/ 4TH Kazekage ISTP
    Chiyo ESTJ
    Bakii Istj
    Temari E T
    Gaara I J
    Danzo ISTJ
    Tsunade ESTP
    Konan INFJ
    Minato
    Hiruzen Sarutobi
    Jiraiya ENFP
    Yamato ISFJ
    Sai INT
    Konohamaru SFP
    Maito Gai E
    Haku I F
    KUSHINA ENFJ
    OBITO E FP
    I know this post is centuries old, but Goku is ENFP. I wrote why here:

Goku is an ENFP and here'''s why - Dragon Ball Z MBTI typing : mbti

Dragon Ball MBTI - Myers-Briggs Types : infj

And why can't I understand half the letters and spelling in this post? Lol, haha.