• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Naruto Characters!!!

Shalimar

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Naruto: his main judging function is Fe (cause he is all about mediating between everibody till he can reach a middle ground everyone is happy with and thus create peace), he is extroverted and since there is no way in hell that he is an SJ and he is obstinate as hell (and in my experience obstination= Ni) that makes him an ENFJ

Sasuke: his main judging function is Te (cause he is the poster child of "the end justifies the means"), he is introverted and since he is also obstinate as hell that makes him an INTJ

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Sasuke Uchiha: INTJ or ISFP? (or something between like INFJ or ISTP) There is some big fight on personality-database (website where people vote the type they think severak characters and people are) and I have no opinion. Its like Saske (I never got the 'u' in Sasuke, it should be Saske) is IXXX.
Thoughts and why?

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh boy, time to start a flame war! Haha.

Naruto: ENFP

Sasuke: INTJ

Sakura: ESFJ

Shikamaru: INTP

Kakashi: INTP

Madara: ENTJ

Chouji: ISFP

Tsunade: ESTP

1st Hokage: ENFP

2nd Hokage: ISTJ

Itachi: INFJ

Jiraiya: ENFP

Orichimaru: ENTP

Kabuto: ISTJ, I'ma stand by this until otherwise!

Neji: ISTJ

Hinata: INFP, not an Fe user. Fi and Ne idealist

Kiba: ESTP

Ino: ESFP

Haku: ISFJ

Zabuza: ISTP

Boruto: ESTP

Killer Bee: ESFP

Minato: ENFJ

Kushina: ENFP

Third Hokage: ENFJ

Gaara: INFP

Temari: ESTJ

Kankuro: ESTJ

Pain: INFP

Obito: ENFP

Might Guy: ESFP

Lee: ESFJ

Shino: INTP

Ten Ten: ENFJ

Raikage: ESTJ

Sai: ISTJ

Asuma: ISTP

Anko: ESTP

Konohamaru: ESFP

Iruka: ENFJ

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sasuke Uchiha: INTJ or ISFP? (or something between like INFJ or ISTP) There is some big fight on personality-database (website where people vote the type they think severak characters and people are) and I have no opinion. Its like Saske (I never got the 'u' in Sasuke, it should be Saske) is IXXX.
Thoughts and why?

Definitely INTJ in my opinion with an ENFP rival Naruto. Ignore that site, they're trolls that are negative, that mistype a lot and bully with no evidence or hardly any. Some people bring up good points but most don't provide good evidence at all and just use bias to type there and try to popularity vote out of emotion and immaturity. I saw a great point saying if you go there just look at the two most popular votes and decide for yourself with evidence from the show or series, that's the most logical and reasonable way to do things there if we have to deal with that site and the way things are done there most the time.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Definitely INTJ in my opinion with an ENFP rival Naruto. Ignore that site, they're trolls that are negative, that mistype a lot and bully with no evidence or hardly any. Some people bring up good points but most don't provide good evidence at all and just use bias to type there and try to popularity vote out of emotion and immaturity. I saw a great point saying if you go there just look at the two most popular votes and decide for yourself with evidence from the show or series, that's the most logical and reasonable way to do things there if we have to deal with that site and the way things are done there most the time.

I used to had an account there but ask for (and got) it to be deleted.
I had less reputation than a troll that had incredibly ridiculous typing and justifications, and a good part of that came from a comment where I said a guy didnt had a preference for Ti or Te.
I still access that site, the problem is on its alternative and the idea there is quite cool.
Here at typoC there is just a forum area to vote real people, not fictional characters, and it lacks categorizing.
Sakinorva has more than 10.000 profiles but they get very few votes and lacks categorizing (Sakinorva is disorganized as hell as a website).
And there is another one that requires you to open an external ad before you even see the votes.
So, yeah, it lacks option.

We have someone who at least used to hang out there, its [MENTION=33777]Charus[/MENTION], I think.

But yeah, I access their website and partially is due to laziness on my part to type them myself, although some few profiles are absurd, a lot of files make sense. There has been a few times where they added the same character twice and they type differently the same person, showing that they are not much reliable on their typings in general. In one of the animes, it seems that half of them didnt even figured out that an anime character was the same person and typed the character as ENTP in one and ESTP (or was ISTP) in another.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I used to had an account there but ask for (and got) it to be deleted.
I had less reputation than a troll that had incredibly ridiculous typing and justifications, and a good part of that came from a comment where I said a guy didnt had a preference for Ti or Te.
I still access that site, the problem is on its alternative and the idea there is quite cool.
Here at typoC there is just a forum area to vote real people, not fictional characters, and it lacks categorizing.
Sakinorva has more than 10.000 profiles but they get very few votes and lacks categorizing (Sakinorva is disorganized as hell as a website).
And there is another one that requires you to open an external ad before you even see the votes.
So, yeah, it lacks option.

We have someone who at least used to hang out there, its [MENTION=33777]Charus[/MENTION], I think.

But yeah, I access their website and partially is due to laziness on my part to type them myself, although some few profiles are absurd, a lot of files make sense. There has been a few times where they added the same character twice and they type differently the same person, showing that they are not much reliable on their typings in general. In one of the animes, it seems that half of them didnt even figured out that an anime character was the same person and typed the character as ENTP in one and ESTP (or was ISTP) in another.

That site is so hilarious to me and laughably bad its not even funny. The roasting will never stop, just like me and my brothers do to each other, haha.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Naruto- ESFP, BASED OF GOKU

Inari ISFP
Sakura- Esfj
Suigetsu- ENTJ/ESTP
TENTEN E fJ
Shino I TJ
INO ESF
Sasuke INTJ
Choiji IS P
Shikamura INTP
Karin ESTJ
Jugo ISF
ROCKLEE SF
Shizune ISFJ
Hinata NF
Asuma ESTJ
Kakashi I J
Kiba ESTP
Kurenai ISFJ
Negi I TJ
Kuurama ISTJ
Kakashi INT
Kurenai Yuhi ENTP
Madora ENTP
Gamabunta Entj
Rini I FJ
Zabuza ESTP
Killer Bee ENFP
Tsuchikage ENTP
Raikage
Mizukage
Tobi INTJ
Nagato INFJ
Kanani ISFJ
Kakuzu IST
Hidan ENF
Sasori I TJ
Deidora E P
Black Zetsu ISTP
White Zetsu ESFP
Itachi INTJ
Kisame STP
Jirobou ISFP
Kidomaru ISTP
Tayuya ESFJ
Sakon Estp
Kimimora ISFJ
Kabuto INFJ
Orochimaru NT
Sand Sibling's father/ 4TH Kazekage ISTP
Chiyo ESTJ
Bakii Istj
Temari E T
Gaara I J
Danzo ISTJ
Tsunade ESTP
Konan INFJ
Minato
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Jiraiya ENFP
Yamato ISFJ
Sai INT
Konohamaru SFP
Maito Gai E
Haku I F
KUSHINA ENFJ
OBITO E FP

I know this post is centuries old, but Goku is ENFP. I wrote why here:

Goku is an ENFP and here'''s why - Dragon Ball Z MBTI typing : mbti

Dragon Ball MBTI - Myers-Briggs Types : infj

And why can't I understand half the letters and spelling in this post? Lol, haha.